My First Assignment Part 1

That night after training I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning . I had a dream where I saw Bucky I kept calling his name but he didn't acknowledge me. Finally he turned and said.

"Who are you?"

"Bucky, it's me Alexia"

"I'm sorry miss but you are NOT my sister. You are the furtherst thing from Alexia Logan Barnes." 

I shot up from my bed drenched in a cold sweat and tears were streaming down my face."

Bucky was right the longer I've been here the less I recognize myself. Every time I look in the mirror I see a weapon not Alexia Barnes."

In the morning I was putting on the suit they gave me to wear. Then Dr. Zola walked in handing me a file.

"Your first assignment will to be to exterminate Dr. Sammy Jo Beckett. She works for the S.S.R. and she is very close to discovering the work that we do at this facility."

I sigh "I thought I was supposed to be the ultimate gift of mankind not a killer."

"Yes I thought you might be a little rebellious" He then handed me a photo. It was of Rose. 

"We found your friend Rose Carter.If you don't succeed we will kill her miss. Barnes."

"Okay! I'll do it just don't hurt Rose.," I said out of terror for my best friend.

"It's a deal." Dr. Zola said.

"Do I get any weapons?" I ask.

"Yes you get a gun, your bow and arrows,and a knife."

I take the weapons that are given to me. 

"Let's get this over with." I say full of regret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~