1. Crème brulee and flowery boxer pants

First chapter is dedicated to lovesjiyong for her awesome cover! ^_^

Hi! 。◕‿◕。 I hope that you'll support my story by commenting/voting/fanning! This would mean A LOT to me. ((: Thanks and do enjoy! <3 Thanks for taking your time to read this story of mine!

-----

Chapter one- Crème brulee and flowery boxer pants

"I'm Miss Keene, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for this year. Let's start off with self introductions, since you guys may not be that familiar with each other yet."

I sighed when I heard the teacher mention self introductions. Sure, I could handle fighting ten men singlehandedly, dodge flying bullets, or rappel down from the top of the Empire State Building. But when it came to self introductions?I turned into a panicky goo of mess.

Sure, you'd expect a secret agent with a 100% success rate for all his missions to get over a silly stage fright, but I guess I've always been way too self conscious for my own good.

"Mr. Reeves, why don't you start the ball rolling?" Miss Keene smiled encouragingly at me through her horn rimmed glasses.

I cursed under my breath.

I rearranged my features into a mask of composure and flashed my most attractive smile at Miss Keene and my classmates. First rule of a secret agent- always be confident and sure of yourself.

"Hi, I'm Ian Reeves," I start unsurely. "Um... my favourite colour is black and I like Italian cuisine," I stated simply.

Miss Keene nodded approvingly in my direction. I sat back down in my seat with a relieved sigh, glad that she had not pressed me to say more.

The thing is, I shied away from any sort of attention. Attention was never a good thing- at least not to a secret agent. We secret agents prefer to blend into the shadows and stay as inconspicuous as possible.

"Thank you, Ian dear. Why don't we have Erica introduce herself next?"

My gaze flickered over to the petite brunette who sat by the window. I searched through my mental database to recall her profile out of all the student profiles I'd had to memorise as part of the job when I first entered Kester High.

Erica Sawyer, age 17. Orphaned and currently living with her Aunt. Generally described as 'one of a kind', 'friendly' and 'sassy'. An editor on the school paper run by her best friend, Aimee Jules.

I smirked at her brief description.One of a kind, huh? I wonder.

I tuned out the sounds in the classroom and began mentally going through the latest mission that I received from the headquarters.

It was going to be another 2 months till I get a proper night of rest.

-----

Erica's POV:

Lunch time! The favourite part of my school life.

I may not be scoring distinctions for all my subjects in school, but if Lunch were a subject, I'd probably ace it with flying colours.

Apart from lunchtime, the only other part of school I like best would be hanging out with the Four Musketeers-- a name I gave to my group of best friends.

"Our Erica is eating like a pig, as usual," Kris teased, ruffling my hair affectionately. "We see her eating so much, but do we ever see her grow any taller? No. She's remains a gluttony little midget!"