chapter 6

Its night and I'm now finish taking a shower to go to sleep. Someone knocked on my door. It was Shane. I open the door "can I sleep with you?" He asked me I was a little scared but I said yes

I went in the bathroom and change. when I came out of the bathroom I saw Shane shirtless sleeping on the bed he looks cute sleeping. I turned off the light and then lay on the bed next to Shane he turn around and wrap is hands around my wase it made me feel safe.

3:00A.M All a sudden I feel this pain it hurts worst than back pain I know I'm in heat but why now. I woke up Shane and told him"Shane I'm in heat" he was still half asleep but he got up and rip open a condom and put it on. He kissed me passionately then he kissed my neck straight down to my stomach. He took of my pants and my pantries and pushed his self in me it felt good he kissed me a moan came out his mouth but I pretend I didn't herd it .

He starts to go faster and harder loud moans came out my mouth then I stop moaning because he have come. That was fast.

Its morning time  i check the time. It was 8:00 A.M I'm already late for school. I got and walked to the bathroom room with a limp I was sore he's really big. I hoped in the bathroom and and applied shampoo and conditioner in my hair.

Shane was up when I came out of the shower "morning. How was your sleep?" I asked him with a smile "morning. I was great until you came and ruin it" he said with a smile "sorry" I said and chukel. I go in my closet were I nearly have all my cloths I put on a blue and pink dress with my gold sandals.

I walk down stairs and saw Alexis and Sean kissing on the couch. I shuck my head and said"eh-em. Morning" Alexis just watched me and laugh she's so crazy but I love her as a sister. I walked to the kitchen and went in the fringe and I saw a yogurt so I ate it. Alexis came in the kitchen and talked to me.

"So..... How was last night?" She asked with a freaky face

"Normal how would a night be" I said

"Oh just asking because heard some banging and moaning"she said with the same face.

I just laugh" I was in heat what would you do if you were in heat?"

"Sex toy" she said

Really

I watched her with a confuse face she just laugh. My feet was hurting so I went and sit next to Shane. He put his hands around my neck for a kiss we talked for a whole minute until I remembered my mother I pick up my phone and my car keys and left I didn't told Alexis,Sean and Shane anything I just left.