Exams O.o

"Oh and also I think I forgot to mention that y/n will be a team of one." 'Simple enogh.'

"What are you sure you can handle that y/n?!"

"Yea I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." So THEY started walking i was running ways ahead. "Why are you guys so slow?"

"Cause we're taking our time."

"I am too but yall are miles behind."

"Just walk."

"Awwww!" So we finally got to the leaf village. "Finally!" I went running off. I bumped into a kid. "Oh. I'm sorry!"

"It's ok." I looked behind me and saw kitty and Temari. The the kid bumped into kitty.

"What do you think you're doing brat?"

"Kankuro your a disgrace to our village."

"But Gaara he started it!"Gaara teleported himself to the ground. Just then I noticed a blond boy who looked like Naruto. I started to walk away.

"Wait you look familiar." The boy with black hair said, which I assumed was Sasuke. "What's your name?"

"Uzumaki... Uzumaki y/n." They just looked at me. "And you are?"

"Uchiha...Uchiha Sasuke."

"Hmm... I remember you. Your brother killed your family."

"Wait your y/n uzumaki?"

"Yes. How many times do I have to explain this?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki."

"Hmm..." I said as i walk away

"Wow after 7 years that's all you can say to your brother?"

"Well I never thought of you as a brother, since you ignored me most of the time." I said as I stated to cry, so I walked off. 

I heard Gaara say." Wow making your our sister cry." Then they caught up with me. "You ok?"

" yea I'm fine"

__________

Oooooooo... Really naruto? That's just terrible