13

Xanne Willis.

I was lying on a bed that made of concrete. It was all dark, I can't see a thing. "Xaeon? Where are you?"

I heard a laugh, it made my hairs on my nape stand. It's a man's voice, I couldn't determine who it was. "Who's there?" He stopped laughing, and then there was a spotlight or I think it was.

"Don't you remember me, Queen?" he walked towards me but not too close. "I don't, and my name's not Queen. I'm Xanne."

He let out a dry laugh. "Really? I guess I'll let you spend your days with the Andrews, and when the right time comes you'll be looking for me soon enough."

After that, my eyes suddenly open and I was blinded with the light. "Thank God your awake, we we're so worried about you." I looked around and saw it was Mom and Dad sitting next to my bed.

"What happened?" I asked and touched my head, it hurts a little but I can still manage. "Xaeon carried you all the way to your room, and she said you lost consciousness."

I only nod as an answer. "Where is she? Where are my friends and guests?" Mom looked at Dad worriedly. "Sweetie, you passed out for two days." my eyes widened. "I what?!"

Dad walked closer to me as I stood up which I failed to, because my feet weakened at the action.

"Relax, your not that strong enough. Xolia said you need to rest." I tried to stand up again, but Dad insisted that I should rest.

I nod at him, "Dad, Mom would you please leave me for a moment?" they looked at me worriedly. "Sure, sweetie." I smiled at them and they left without a word.

I sigh, what's that dream about. It feels surreal. I stared at the ceiling for I think about an hour. A few minutes after, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said and sat up. The doork opened and it spit out Xaeon. She smiled at me, my heart skipped a beat. My worries were erased when I saw her. "Hey, how are you?" she walked closer towards me and sat down beside me.

"Hi, I'm doing fine." she puts her hand on my cheek and rubbed it slowly. "I'm so worried about you." she hugged me tightly like there's no tomorrow. I hugged her back and she sigh.

"Xanne, let's talked when you feel better. I'll leave you to have some rest." she was about to walk but I grabbed her hand, which cause her to looked at me. "Please. Stay." I looked at her in the eye intently. She sighed in resignation, "Alright, but take a rest."

I smiled and scoot a little so she can lie beside me. I patted the space next to me and she sat down.

"Don't leave, okay?" she lie down and grabbed me gently to let me lie down with her. She used her arm as my pillow.

"I will be here when you wake up." she said. I hugged her and she plays with my hair.

"Xaeon? Would you look for me when I'm gone?" I asked her, she paused for a while. "Are you leaving me?" she asked. I looked at her, and there was sadness in her eyes. "No, but what if someone took me away? Would you look for me?" I asked again. "I will looked for you everywhere, I would turned the worlds upside down just to find you." I smiled at her, I leaned at her and gave her a kiss. It was just a peck but it feels too long.

And I felt like my eyelids are getting heavier, then I feel asleep.

Xaeon Andrews.

After Xanne collapse I brought her to their house. Her parents were worried, but I saw their eyes. It feels like they were expecting this to happen.

"Xolia come with me." Xolia nodded, and went upstairs with me. I lay Xanne down on her bed, slowly. "Check on her, she just collapsed earlier." she nodded and checked Xanne immediately.

Xolia puts her hand on Xanne's forehead. "There's nothing wrong Master, she just had a headache."

My forehead crease in confusion.
"What kind of a headache is that?" Xolia shrugged.

Suddenly Xanne said something, though her eyes were closed "Xanne?" I walked towards her bed and bent my knees. "Ssshhh, I'm here Xanne." I cooed her.

Then her breathing calmed.
I didn't know what happened to her, its not a natural headache.

I will find out soon, "Don't worry Xanne, I'll be able to solve this." I kissed Xanne's forehead and stood up.

"Master where are you going?" Xolia asked when I'm about to leave. "I'm going to talk to her parents."

I closed the door, and went downstairs. The guests were gone now, only my friends and Belle is here.

"How is she?" Belle asked, "She's fine, there's nothing to worry about her." Belle nodded.

"Where is Mr. and Mrs. Willis?" I asked them, "They talked to the guest earlier, but I didn't know where are they now." Xeira answered.

I walked around the house,  hoping to see them. I stopped when I heard someone talking. "They need to know this immediately." Mr. Willis said, "No, they'll take her away. I can't lose her." Mrs. Willis broked into sobs. I couldn't handle this anymore, I need to know the truth.

Without hesitation, I entered their office. "Who and what is Xanne? Tell me." they gasped in shocked.

"Y...You must heard our conversation wrong Xaeon." Mrs. Willis denied. "Tell me this instance! Don't you ever lie to me, or else I won't hesitate to bring trouble to you." I used my leader like tone. I had no choice.

Mr. Willis sighed, "It's time to reveal the truth." He looked at his wife and then back at me. "Xanne's not a human, she's a Xirkian. Not even a normal Xirkian, she's your lost soon to be wife." Mr. Willis said at last.

There was a long silence between us. Mrs. Willis cried again. "The Rogues want her to rule them." Mrs. Willis said while crying and Mr. Willis comforted her.

While I stood there, staring at them. Full of questions and frustrations. Shocked lingers through my body.

"It can't be." was all I said.