Life gone wrong

Monday could not have gotren any worse. The day began with some bad news. My girlfriend, Dakota, broke up with me, and she would not explain to me what happened. We had been dating for about 3 years now, and no matter how well I knew her, it was impossible at guessing what she was mad at. This happened in the morning, so I went throughout the day wildly guessing at what I could have done. I was in 6th period with my friends Viktor and Sparky, and I started explaining what had happened. I got through with my story and out of no where, this douchebag named Ryan jumps in front of me and says "Awwww!! It looks like this little faggot is having girl trouble!!" Of course, the whole class laughed, and I got up and pushed him. "Why don't you worry about your own slut of a girlfreind," I said. He walked toward me with rage in his eyes, and right before he got to me, Vik and Sparky stood up and stayed by my side. "I will find you when your little boyfriends aren't with you, Drew, and you are going to regret ever touching me," Ryan said as he stormed out of rhe classroom. The teacher then walked in from going to the office and asked "What happened?" The class all looked at me and I knew what was next. "Ryan interupted our conversation and got in my face, so I pushed him. He got really mad and stormed out." Mr. Clark just shrugged his shoulders and kept teaching. Later that day, I walked into my house and saw my dad watching TV. He was surrounded in beer bottles, so I knew what that meant. I almost ran to my room, but that didn't keep my dad from saying, "C'mere son, I need to talk to ya." I dropped my stuff in my room and walked over to him. He started chuckling while he was looming at a peice of paper. I read the top of the paper which read "Eviction Notice." I couldn'r beleive it. It said my dad hadn't paid the rent for the last few months, and we were being kicked out of the house in a week. As I read it, my dad just sat there laughing and chugging another beer. I looked to the bottom of the page to see how much we needed to pay. "Six thousand dollars?!? How could you have let thus happen?!" I yelled at him. "You think this really matters to me, son?" was all he said. I crushed the paper and stormed to my room. I was so angry that I couldn't think straight. Where were we going to live? What were we going to do? I assumed I would be living in a foster home while my dad got sent to jail. I was too tired to worry about it right then, so I went out and took a drive. I didn't know where I was going, I just had to forget for a little while. I ended up in a part of town that I didn't recognize, but it looked dark and secluded. No one was out, which wasn't suprising since it was about midnight. I stopped at a crappy gas station to get something to drink. I went inside and picked out some off-brand cola. I was waiting at the cash register for my drink to be rang up, and I noticed a flyer that was on the wall. I walked over to it and read what it said. "10,000 dollars for the person who wins the contest," the cashier said, noticing that I was reading it. I quickly grabbed the flyer, grabbed my drink, and left. This was my way to have a life again. This was my way of redemtion.