Chapter 4

~No One's POV~

It was the next day. Sunlight peered through the windows. Budo rose from his slumber. His hair messy and his eyes still half lidded. He went back to lying down because who would wake up this early on a weekend? Budo turned to his side and grabbed what he though was his pillow. He groped something softer than the cotton pillow. His hand fondled with it and then a tiny squeak was made. 

Budo opened his eyes and blushed. Surprise, surprise, guess who it is! Not the pizza man that's what! Budo sat up and observed the peaceful figure on his bed. Of course it was his girlfriend. Her hair was gracefully falling around her face. Ayano's hands were placed in front of her and her body was curled. 

"Ayano..." He said quietly. Budo gently nudged her. Ayano was stirring awake from her sleep. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Ayano slowly sat up and laid her head on Budo's shoulder. She was still half asleep. "I had... a nightmare. " She wrapped her arms around her lovers neck.

"You never get any nightmares. What happened?" Budo inquired.

"I dreamed that you were taken away from me." Ayano quietly said but her grasp around Budo got tighter. "I thought I would never see you again."

Budo seemed to understand. "It's alright I'm right here. I'll always be with you." He kissed her cheek.

What Ayano didn't mention was that she eliminated her rival from her dream. But by doing that, Budo saw her true nature and he left her. 

'You're a monster'  Were the words that lingered in Ayano's head from her nightmare.

_____

The household had breakfast. After that, everyone went off to do something. Either going out or going back to their rooms. Budo remembered what Ayano had told him the night before. He thought what would happen. Budo looked at the clock, and he noticed it was 10:45 a.m.

Budo was stressed with all these thoughts racing in his head, creating weird 'what if' scenarios. What if I mess up? What if she doesn't like me after that? What if there's an accident and-

"Hey are you okay?" A man's voice said. Budo turned to see Mr. Aishi. "Did something happen?"

"Oh hello sir! Nothing happened, I'm just... thinking." Budo replied.

"Thinking about what? You seem like your under a lot of pressure. Did my daughter do something?" Mr. Aishi asked worriedly. He placed himself next to Budo on the couch.

"No, no she didn't do anything wrong! It's just that um..."

"What is it Masuta-kun? Tell me what's on your mind."

Budo glanced at him. He really didn't want to say 'I'm taking your daughter's virginity sir! Is that alright?' because you know, reasons. 

"Um. How is your relationship between you and your wife?" Budo blurted out. It was the best thing he could say.

Mr. Aishi stared at the ground when Budo asked that question. He tried thinking up the most appropriate answer that won't scare his possible son-in-law away. "It's complicated." He internally smacked himself for that response.

"I see..." Budo didn't want to pester on. The atmosphere had suddenly shifted to a very awkward one.

"So... Did you know that I'm-" 

"Budo, hey let's go!" Ayano appeared. Budo thanked the gods for saving him back there. Then it hit him. He was about to actually say that he was going to take Ayano's virginity. In front of her father. Budo screamed in his head. If he had let his scream out, people in the U.S. would hear.

"Yeah let's just go." Budo took Ayano's hand and went out. 

All that was left in the Aishi household was the father.

"Was he going to say...? No... He wouldn't. He's a gentleman. Huh, but I feel like he would have actually said it." The old man muttered to himself as he went to his room.

_____

The couple we all love commuted by train to get to Budo's home. They both wore casual clothes as they traveled. But Ayano still looked great, even if she was still wearing the same ponytail style from her childhood. She rested against Budo's shoulder as they both sat. The train ride took a while.

They soon got to their desired destination. Both of their hearts were pounding as they know what was to happen. Ayano and Budo went inside his home, took off their shoes, and hesitated. It was almost an awkward mood, but both parties were half scared and half excited.

"So um..." Ayano started.

"Should we go to my bed or..." Budo stated a bit embarrassed. His lover only nodded. 

Ayano wasn't really expecting anything to change in Budo's room. It still looks the same and mature since the last time she's been there.

"So how do we start this? I mean-" He was cut off with Ayano suddenly kissing him.

"I barely have any experience but, may I take over?" She breathed out. Ayano only asked a simple question but to her partner's eyes, it was the most seductive thing he ever saw.

Budo blushed and said "Okay."

Ayano pushed him against his bed that they were sitting upon. She straddled his hips, laying above Budo. 

"Are you ready?" Ayano asked.

"Yeah, do it." Budo replied.

She placed her lips onto his which resulted in a passionate lock.

(A/N: Yeah it ended there. Sorry folks, I guess the lemon is going to be in the next chapter! Sorry about that. The reason is that this story has a lot of words. So I'm going to cut it and save the action next chapter. Yeah, sorry everyone...)