Theme Song (Pt.2)

Okay let's be honest, we all know Dean's theme song is Sexy and I know it! That one seriously describes itself.

Okay so, yes, that does describe Dean very well, but in all seriousness this song would be a better match.

Five for fighting-Superman

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naïve ( He knows what's really out there in the world and he isn't going to hope and be naive about it)
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird, (He's not free like a bird)
I'm more than a plane 
I'm more than some pretty face beside a train (Everyone just thinks he's a pretty face, but he's not)
It's not easy to be me (Let's be honest, if we had to do Dean's job we would break down after season 4, maybe even sooner) 

I wish that I could cry (He doesn't cry much)
Fall upon my knees (He sometimes wants to give up)
Find a way to lie 
'Bout a home I'll never see (About the happiness and love he never got to have)

It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed (He is a hero, but sometimes he gets hurt and you can't expect him to be a perfect hero that never gets hurt)
I may be disturbed but won't you concede (He's a demon and was a Vampire, went to hell, watch so many people he cared about die, etc. Things like that make you a littler messed up)
Even heroes have the right to dream (He dreams about the life he could've had if he wasn't in the business, despite everything he still dreams for a normal life)
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's alright
You can all sleep sound tonight (He'll save us if anything comes to get us)
I'm not crazy or anything (Despite all he's dealt with he's not crazy yet)

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naïve
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees (People weren't meant to be naive and clueless all their life, Dean found that out a lot sooner then most)

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet (He's just a regular man playing at Superman)
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street (He's trying to find the strength to go on, on this one way street that only bring death and sadness filled with cracks)
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me, inside of me [2x]

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet
I'm only a man looking for a dream (A dream of peace and happiness even if he isn't around to see it)
I'm only a man in a funny red sheet
And it's not easy.
It's not easy to be me.

There were a couple though that described Dean well like I'm in love with my car by Queen, Highway to Hell by AC/DC, and even Carry On My Wayward son by Kansas.

Q-So, do you guys agree with my choice? What  do you think Dean's theme song is?