The Biker Jacket

before I found the biker jacket I was geek who was pushed around, but when I found it my life completely changed for good. I dont like my past so I try to keep this part short. my name was Ellie Blue and I was the smallest in the class and never did any thing wrong, I was the nerd of the year and was a mousey child I have been my entire life until now. I had no friends and was lonley at home aswell, I have 3 brothers and they were nothing like me they had friends they had a life I didnt. but enough of the past onto now!

right now im with my gang, we're the alpha pack around the school and around our town no one ever messes with us. we're know as the black wolves, the town knows the name and cowers at the word. our group consists of 4 girls and 4 guys so 8 altogether it may seem small compared to some gangs but 8 is enough for our group. ill give you a run down of the group.

THE GIRLS!

1. THE ALPHA FEMALE- THATS ME LIGHTNING, I LEAD THE GIRLS AND I AM ALSO ONE OF THE PACKS LEADER.

2. THE BETA FEMALE- MY FRIEND THUNDER, SHE KEEPS THE GIRLS IN LINE IF IM NOT THERE SHE'LL TAKE MY

PLACE WHEN I LEAVE.

3. THE PUP SO TO SPEAK- THATS MY OTHER FRIEND BOLT, SHE'S NEXT IN LINE TO BE THE BETA WHEN I LEAVE.

4. THE CUB AGAIN SO TO SPEAK- THATS ZERO SHES THE NEWBIE OF THE ENTIRE PACK.

THE GUY'S!

1. THE ALPHA MALE- THATS FIRE, HES THE OTHER LEADER OF THE PACK, HES THE LEARDER OF THE BOYS.

2. THE BETA MALE- THATS ICE, HES ALSO MY OLDER BROTHER,HES THE ONE WHO WILL TAKE OVER FIRE'S JOB WHEN HE LEAVES.

3. THE PUP - THATS DOOM, HES ANOTHER NEWBIE, HES MY YOUNGER BROTHER.

4. THE CUB - THATS STORM, HES NEW AS WELL, HES MY YOUNGEST BROTHER.

so thats us, we are apparently paired. so its like this:

the alphas are a pair,

the betas are a pair,

the pups are a pair and the cubs are a pair.

ME + FIRE

THUNDER + ICE

BOLT + DOOM

ZERO + STORM

simple but complicated as well, everyone likes there pair but me, me and fire dont get on as well as the others. theres tension all the time and we have arguments over whos in charge all the time. but thats beside the point.

we always have to sort out the pecking order when we have new groups join the school, they never listen to the older groups so we have the pleasure of putting them in place.

our day is quit routine, it goes something like this:

meet before school

go to school

turn up late to class

get told off

dont learn

geto to lunch

sit in the same space as usual

eat

sit in the locker room chatting

go to lessons

get to the end of the day

beat up the annoying kid

go into town

go home

done!

simple, well thats what I thought until one day. it was a normal day to start of with, we met as usual and was chatting about the new kids that were joining that day, saying how easy and fun it was going to be that day. when we turned up for school late as usual we finally met the new gang, they looked as puney as the last group. but they werent, mrs job left the room to get something so I turned to them and asked,

" So which one of you is the leader?" one of the lads, who was very good looking, stood up and turned to me. I got up aswell, he was only a tiny bit taller than me but he made me look small and insignificant so Fire got up and stood next to me to show the support. this is when me and fire get on, when we need each other. and said in a acidic tone,

"That will be me," I looked at him with my famous blank eyes and gave him a sly grin and twirled my hair with my fingers, I saw him soften up to me a slight bit so I took the opportunity to give him a fright.

" Well im going to warn you now, dont bother trying to take the school from us otherwise you'll see the very ugly side of me, ok?"I said with my devil eyes, what happened next wasnt what I was expecting at all.

"I think im already looking at it," he said and laughed his annoying acidic laugh. I looked at fire and with that one look he nodded and let out a small sly smile. I turned back to the boy.

"Oh really! well arent you funny?! If I were you id keep a watchful eye from now on," I hissed and went to turn away when suddenly he said something.

"Ohhhh im so scared," he said and that was my cue, I jumped at him and hissed, my eyes turned red and my fangs came down.

he jumped back and glared at me, I retracted my fangs and my eyes turned a normal colour.

"if your going to be witty then you can meet me at lunch by the forest edge and we can sort that out, ok?" I said with anger in my voice.

"why not now?" he said with evil looks.

"Because I dont want to embarrass you," I said with a sly smile on my face.

"You and me outside now!" snapped Fire from beside me, I looked at him and he nodded at me with fire in his eyes. I nodded back and looked at the pack,

"Lets go!" is all I heard from the boy behind me. I gave the pack a look and they got into formation behind me and fire. thats when mrs job walked in, she looked at us and nodded to us,

"Sort this out, outside ok?" she said with a look that said im so used to this.

"Of course," I said and gave her a smile before walking out of the room. as we were walking out of the class room and down the corridors I was thinking of how this may go down. we walked through the lockers and I grabbed my jacket and slid the cool black leather over my arms, I grinned as I felt the eletric pulse through my body.

we got outside with the other group following us, we walked to the edge of the forest and turned to face the other group, I shouldve realised then that we hadnt had this kind of trouble since our last leaders. they got defeated and was put down, only when they left did we take on the pack again and won. but at the time I wasnt thinking I was just acting. the leader of the other group stepped forward and so did we.

Fire and I stood a meter infront of our pack and the leaders of the other pack did the same, we had even numbers so it would fair. I took center stage and had fire slightly behind me and to the right to protect me.

"So, you think you can take us on?"I said looking at the boy, he looked back at me and said,

"Well yes, you obviously are getting old and need replacing,"he said, I could feel the fire inside of me burning hotter and hotter.

"do you want me to show you how old I am?"I said, my eyes turning red and my fangs coming down.

"What you going to do knit a lasso?"he said mockingly.

"No im going to kick your ass," I gave him a smile that said dont mess with me or else, but he didnt take that in and provoked me even more?

"Come on then!"he snapped and took a step towards me, the pack reacted and jumped forward to defend, I took a step forward to snap but Fire grabbed my arm and pulled me up straight.

"In the forest now!" I growled and turned to head to the forest, I walked into the forest and stood in the center of a clearing.