Chapter 4: You want some lovin'?

*King POV*

I had to change the date to tonight because the restaurant I wanted to go was closing for the night due to some occasions.

This was my favorite place to be and their soul food was a A1! I had so many memories in this restaurant. I called and made sure they didn't decline my fate once again with Crystal.

It was 7:30 right now and in had to be going to pick up crystal. We HAD to be over there at 8pm.

I dressed in my dress shirt that was white and a black khaki jeans. I put on my white and black J's to top it off. I put on my silver chain on just to flow on my shirt. I sprayed some perfume on and put on my cold watch. I was downstairs in no time and took my keys. I locked the door and off to my car.
I tried preparing speeches in case we both had nothing to say. I wanted to keep it cool since she wanted to be just friends.

*Crystal POV*
I was nervous but not that nervous. Since I was getting a bit cool with King, I tried opening up to him. He called me every to me since I gave him my phone number.

We changed plans due to some occasion happening to where he wanted to bring me. I was happy because I wasn't ready.

"This is better?" I asked Madison while we face time on my phone.

She couldn't come over because she was still by her parents. So i had to do it on my own.

"Yes! Cute and simple!" She squealed.

I wore a simple black dress with a slit down my right thigh. I put on my flat ballerina which was black with a gold chain in the front across. I decide on wearing a side clutch just yo math it. I made my face my self but a minimum make up to still show my natural beauty.

"Perfect! Now untangle that forest on top of your head" she chuckled.

" not yet, I'm gonna wait till king comes so it won't be messy by then." I whined.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Speaking of the devil!" I grinned to Madison while she laughed at how I almost slip.

I ran down the stairs, took five deep breaths and open the door with a smile.I grinned like a kid when I saw him. He looked good in his dressed top. His perfume passed trough my nose and I fell in love with it.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You look beautiful... Wow." He said sizing me up.

"Thanks, you look good yourself."
I blushed and open the door wider so he can come in.

"Nice place" he said looking around.

"Give me a minute. Ill be ready in one minute" I ran up the stairs.

I opened my room door and Madison face still was on my screen. I ran and took my favorite lilac perfume and sprayed on. I put on my earrings and last but not least, I let go my silk hair free from its knot.

"It takes you so Much time to open a door girl? I can imagine what y'all was doing down there while I stared at your bedroom." She said full of sarcasm.

"Shut up! We haven't got to that Kevel yet and I don't think it will. We're just friends okay?" I reassured her clearly.

She side eyed me and rolled her eyes.

"Your ass is a boring girl when it comes to getting a boyfriend." She mumbled clearly so I can hear.

"Says the girl who ain't give up the cookie yet!" I semi-yelled.

She blushed and came back serious one time.

"You know I can't go further... My virginity means a lot to me." She pouted.