One

"iguess you'd say what can make me feel this way, my girl"

Or in which Shawn makes Ria admit she's his girl.

Ria's POV
Matthew's House

GOOD MORNING MATTHEWS!" I shouted as I walked thru the door.

"Tiny green eyes, or do you prefer Goldilocks?!" Eric exclaimed getting up from the table.

"No! No!" I protested but he lifted me.

"And I'm airborne!"

"Put me down, Pretty Boy!"

And right on cue Shawn walked thru the door looking at us.

"Do your duty, Hunter!" I shouted.

Shawn shook his head and laughed taking me away from Eric.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome, Hart."

"Hey, are you two lovebirds done?" Cory asked.

"Me and Hunter? When pigs fly." I scoffed. "Which means it's never going to happen.

"Me and Hart? Forever and always." Shawn said. "Which means it's going to happen because she is my girl."

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" Shawn countered.

"No!"

"No!" Shawn exclaimed, with a smug look.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"No, I didn't mean to say, yes."

"Looks like you fell for it."

"Ohhh." I shuddered in annoyance, giving up on the argument.

"I ask again, are you two done?" Cory repeats.

"Yes." Me and Shawn answered.

"So shall we head to school, my Princess?"

"We shall, my Prince."

"Ugh, I'm going to have to deal with this all day!" Cory shouted.

"I love you guys."

"We love you to."

3rd Person POV

For as long as anyone has known Shawn Hunter loved AllyRia Hart. Not many guys could have a girl like her. A girl that could wrestle them to the ground, a girl that actually liked sports, a girl that was true to the people she loved, a girl that knew how to be herself. Of course everyone knew Shawn to be the guy who pushes everyone away, but Ria was one of the people he let close to him, and always wanted close to him.

The girl that knew his weaknesses, the girl that knew how he felt, the girl that knew all his secrets, the girl that was always there for him, and always would be.

But of course Ria being the oblivious girl she was she never took Shawn's feeling seriously, of course she never believed in true love, seeing everyone she loves walk out on her. Seeing her mother being left by her father at the age of six was very hard on her, leaving her to believe that anyone she ever loves will leave her. She was the type of girl to hide her feelings behind a smirk or a fake smile, the type of girl to put others before herself, the type of girl to value what she has, and never take it for granted.

Together they we're as broken as two people could be, but when they we're little, and sometime after they met they promised to fix each other, no matter what.

ғlaѕнвacĸ

It was the day Ria's father had left her and her mother, everyone had noticed the change in her, the Matthews, Cory, Shawn, Topanga, even her teachers at school. Of course she hid her sadness behind a 'I'm okay, or 'I'm fine.' But inside her heart was broken into two, her mind was blank, she had never experienced so much hurt in her life.

So that day Shawn heard Ria crying, he felt it in his heart that she was sad, they had that kind of relationship, they knew when each other we're sad.

"Ria?" Shawn questioned as she looked up at him. Tears falling out of her eyes, her eyes we're red, she looked helpless.

"S-Shawn." She stuttered, and quickly tried to wipe away her tears, but failed as more ran down.

Shawn didn't have to say anything else, he walked up to her and hugged her. She quickly hugged back, and cried in his shoulder, but he didn't care he knew his friend needed a shoulder to cry on, and he was happy that it was him.

"Why? Why'd he leave? Did I do something wrong?" She asked, more tears falling out her eyes.

"No. He's just a jerk, that doesn't know what he has." Shawn answered.

"What does he have? A girl that makes everyone leave."

"No. He has an amazing girl, a girl that knows how to make everyone happy, a girl that knows how to make me happy."

"I'm broken. My heart, and my mind are broken." She told him, as she pulled away.

"I am to. And that's why we're going to fix each other." Shawn said, a real smile on his face. A smile that was for her, and her alone.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

3rd Person POV

They made that promise, and they're still keeping it. So yeah, they argued like an old marred couple, and anyone could tell. But they loved each other, and that's what mattered