Genin Graduation

Kakashi's POV:

The Hokage was showing me were all my students lived. We were currently in the Uzamaki's apartment.

" Only one bed," I questioned.

" Yes Yumi can't sleep by herself, plus it seems that there apartment is a little to small for another bed. Though I doubt they care they've been together since conceived so it doesn't really surprise me that they share a bed," the Hokage answered.

" Right."😑

Sasuke's POV:😱

We are in class and Iruka-sensei is telling us who will be on each team.

" Team 7 Sauske Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzamaki, and because we have an uneven amount of graduating genin there will be a team with 4 genin. Team 7 will be the team with 4 genin so that means Yumi Uzamaki will also be on team 7," Iruka explained before going on to team 8.

Oh god why did I have to get Sakura, she's like my worst fangirl even Ino would have been better. Then I get Naruto, that loud mouthed idiot. The only one that is ok is Yumi, even if she is Naruto's twin. She acted almost complete different from him. She isn't a loud mouthed idiot like her brother, plus she is really pretty. Wait what, shut up Sauske, " I thought to myself.

I look up to see Naruto glaring at me so I glared back. No one challenges the Uchiha clan. Then the idiot in front of me bumps into Naruto. My eyes widen, he was kissing me, I pulled away gagging. I hear a soft sweet chime- like laugh and turn to look. Yumi was laughing, she was so beautiful. I wish she had accidentally kissed me instead of her stupid twin brother, wait what no what is wrong with me, I thought.

"Naruto," my fangirls growled, which made Naruto to fall as Sakura took a swing, but Yumi was there stopping Sakura's fist with two fingers.

Yumi blinked in surprise than spoke, " oh ummm sorry, but I'd like it if you wouldn't hit him,k. It was only a accident," she said straight faced.😐

" Ya and what would you do if I did, little girl," Sakura snapped.

Yumi smiled sweetly as evil/dark chakra flowed out of her, " last time I checked we were the same age and if you attempt to hurt my onii-chan again I'll rearrange you like a jigsaw puzzle,ok," she said calmly. Her evil chakra and the way she smiled and spoke so calmly even though she was pissed gave me the chills. I looked up at Sakura and she looked like she was about to faint because she was so scared.

" So-sorry, Yumi-chan, I'll g-g-go," Sakura stuttered and quickly moved back. As soon as Sakura moved Yuki's chakra became normal.

" Naru-chan are you okay," she asked with concern.

" Ya I'm fine Yu-chan, believe it," he said taking her hand.

" That's great, I'm so glad," she said hosting him up.

" Thanks Yu-chan you were so cool," Naruto said.

" You really think so," she said happily, " thanks."😆😊