Part 1

Author's pov

On the floor crying after getting beat again by her boyfriend Jinx gets to her feet shaking she grabs her phone from the table as she heads towards the bathroom, she looks in the mirror looking at her face then her body. Opening up a cabinet she grabs her make-up foundation as she puts it on to cover her bruises, her phone rings looking at the caller its Mettaton she picks up the phone and answers it.

"Hello" Jinx said as she hears the familiar voice of her dear friend.

"Hello darling!" Mettaton said as he keeps talking "I was wondering if you would like to come to my house and met my friends" he added, thinking for a moment Jinx peeks her head out the bathroom door and looks around.

"Sure Mettaton, I will be there soon" Jinx said as she then adds in "I will talk to you though when everyone else leaves"

"Oh uh alright dear, see you soon~" he said as he hangs up. Jinx heads to her room she shares with her boyfriend as she changes into a hoodie, leggings, and a beanie she then grabs her phone and keys as she then heads out the door.

~Time skip brought to you by Mettaton~

Jinx's pov

'Finally, that took what feels like forever' I thought to myself as I walk up the steps and knock on Mettaton's door not even a second Mettaton opens the door as he blinks, then smiles at me. "Jinx dear you made it!~" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulls me in closing the door, then guides me to the living room.

"Everyone! I have someone for you all to meet~" Mettaton said as the monsters turns their heads and looks at us I shrink back a bit under their eyes as I look up at Mettaton seeing that he is smiling, I then look back down.

"Guys this is Jinx" my friend said as the fish monster speaks up.

"Hell punk, I'm Undyne" she said as I wave at her, then a motherly looking goat monster speaks up after.

"Hello child, I'm Toriel" she said as I wave then looks at the other goat person as he smiles at me.

"Hello I'm Asgore" he said as I smile back at him then a tall skeleton wearing red gloves and a scarf speaks up.

"HELLO HUMAN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS" he said a bit loud as I giggle a bit and wave at him as a human kid speaks.

"Hello I'm Frisk, and this is Flowey" she said pointing to the flower in a pot on her head as the flower grumbles a bit, I just wave. A ghost monster speaks up rather shy it seems like.

"H..hell I'm Napstablook" He said as I wave and offer him a smile, then a dinosaurs like monster speaks up.

"H..hello I'm Alphys" she said as I wave at her and smile as then a short skeleton speaks up who is laying on the couch.

"Hey kid, I'm Sans" he said as I wave at him smiling, then Mettaton looks down at him a bit concern.

"Jinx darling, what's wrong? Your never quiet like this you always say hi back" he said as he kneels down in front of me.

"I am fine Mettaton" I said giving him a reassuring smile as he nods standing up, I excuse myself as I head tot he kitchen, without knowing a water bucket on the door as it falls on me spilling the water as I get wet my foundation getting washed off.

"Dang, that was meant for Papyrus, but I guess you can say that that the water was falling for you" Sans said making a bad pun as Papyrus groans, shaking his head. I take the bucket off of my head as I put it down and wipe the water off of my face. Looking around my surroundings feeling everyone's eyes on me I turn to the side and run off to Mettaton's bathroom, I been in the house before so I know where it is, before I went into the bathroom I heard Mettaton say. "Good job Sans that prank couldn't wait?" I then went into the bathroom.

Mettaton's pov

"Look I am sorry it was meant for Papyrus, not for her" Sans said as I sigh and walk off to the bathroom I knock on the door. "Jinx darling, open up" I said as I get no reply and I sigh. "Jinx, open up dear" I said once more as Undyne comes over and kicks open the door. "Punk?" she asked as I push her out of the way seeing Jinx's back covered in bruises.

"Jinx Darling what happened?" I asked as I pick her up Undyne grabing her hoodie and shirt as I cover her up. "I fell back at my house, and got these bruises one day on my back and the bruises on my face I got today before I came over" Jinx said lying as I nod Undyne pushes Sans's feet off the couch as I set her down.

"Wow kid what happened?" he asked looking over her bruises.

Author's pov

Jinx looks at Sans and looks away "I fell" she said as Sans nods Mettaton then gets up and leaves to get Jinx some clothes to wear, just as Mettaton leaves Jinx starts to cry. "Uh why you crying?" Sans asked as everyone looks at her, she then lifts up her face.

"I didn't get these bruises from falling, I want to tell Mettaton but I don't want to because he will be very worried, but I don't want to tell any of you" she said as Toriel walks over to her and hugs her. "Its ok Jinx" she said as Mettaton walks back in and Jinx quickly wipes her tears away as Mettaton puts a dry clean shirt on her, then Jinx looks at the time.

"Oh! I have to go home it was nice meeting you all" she said as she gets up and rushes out of the house, Mettaton and everyone else watching her leave as he blinks. "Well then she never leaves that fast unless she is late or needs to get some where on time" he said as he puts his hands on his hips thinking.

"What you thinking about Mettaton?" Frisk asked as he shrugs then looks to his friends and smiles. "What shall we do today darlings?" he asked.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter sucks and I am not good with puns so I am trying see ya my little angles.