<3

[A/N: Hope you like it! ~<3] (I stayed up all night writing this and I have no regrets whatsoever)

~

~

~

In hindsight, going to Brendon for relationship advice might not have been such a very good idea.

But then again, I didn't really have anyone else who would understand better than he did. I contemplated on whether or not I should go to him after Ty and I's show, and decided to just go through with it anyways.

I couldn't exactly talk to Tyler because... well...

He's the reason I was even going to Brendon in the first place. I mean, could you really walk up to your best friend of 5 years and tell him you've had a crush on him ever since you met him and that you're possibly in love with him? Especially since he has a girlfriend, which doesn't really help my case.

This is where I find myself at Brendon's dressing room door, fist raised and about to knock. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Then, opening my eyes, I sighed before knocking on the door 3 times. My hand fell to my side, and I held my breath- waiting as I shuffled my feet.

Constantly forgetting that he was way taller than me, I lifted my head to meet his confused gaze before it turned into a warm smile.

"Josh, hey!" He greeted. "What's up?"

I bit my lip before rubbing the back of my neck slightly. "Could I er... talk to you? Alone? It's kinda important."

His expression twisted into one of confusion again as he spoke. "Uh, yeah. Come in." He gestured for me to enter his dressing room, closing the door as I entered before going over to the couch and patting the space beside him.

"Everything okay Josh?" He asked. "You've never come to me with a problem before... Don't you usually go to Tyler?"

I swallowed nervously, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I usually would... but this is concerning him, so... I couldn't exactly go to him about it."

"Oh?" He said curiously. "Is there something wrong with Tyler then?"

"No!" I said quickly before calming myself. "No, um... I just... well..."

"Use your words, Joshua." Brendon teased lightly, a small smile on his face. I rolled my eyes before sighing quietly.

Okay, you can do this... It's just Brendon after all

"Okay, well..." I took a few more seconds to prepare myself before just deciding to just say it. "I may or may not have a crush on Tyler..."

There's also the possibility of being in love with him...

Brendon just looked at me. He seemed a little surprised at first, but then a smile appeared on his face again- which, in turn, made me confused.

"You have a crush on Tyler? For real?" I couldn't get myself to form any words from slight embarrassment, so I just nodded in return, looking down at my lap.

"For how long?"

".......Since I met him, five years ago..." This time Brendon had a look of pure shock on his face.

" Five years ? You haven't said anything to him about this this whole time?"

"Kinda hard to if he's straight." I muttered.

"How do you know if he's straight? Has he ever told you?"

"He doesn't have to," I said quietly, looking back up at him. "I mean, he has a girlfriend Brendon."