Now

May 30, 2016, Clarksville, TN, A & W Motel
Knock Knock Knock "Sam are you expecting someone," said Dean. "No, You," said Sam. Dean opens the door and sees a 16 year old girl. "Hi, My name is Justice Jay, but everyone calls me JJ. Are you Dean Winchester?" said JJ. "Yes," said Dean. "I am your daughter. Jo Harvelle- Winchester is my mom. She died when I was 6 months old. I have been living with Bobby my whole life. It is my sixteenth birthday. I wanted to spend it with my dad," said JJ. "Ya, I know I know, but how did you find me," said Dean. "Bobby told me you were hunting in Clarksville, TN
that you were staying at the A & W Motel," said JJ. "Um, Dean mind filling me in," said Sam. "Oh, Right Um this is my daughter I told you about that I had before Jo died," said Dean. "Oh well then, Hi i'm your uncle, Sam but you can call me Uncle Sammy," said Sam. "Bobby taught me how to hunt. Like salt and iron repels ghosts and that silver kills demons. Oh and that the pentagram is a devil's trap,"  said JJ. "Well Bobby was a drunk old genius," said Dean. "DEAN, he was only trying to protect her," said Sam, "Sorry your dad has issues." "It's OK Bobby wasn't the #1 guardian either," said JJ, "I want to help kill the thing that killed my mom. What do we know about it." "No you are not hunting with us you are going back to Bobby's tomorrow. I will take you to do stuff on your birthday but that's it. What do you like to do," said Dean. "Well I like to go to the shooting range," said JJ. "I knew we had a connection. when i was your age i use to protect Sammy from all of this stuff," said Dean, "I loved the shooting range. Sammy over here hated it.  He wanted to have a normal life. Like a girlfriend or a degree in law. " "Ya so what I wanted to be normal who doesn't? I mean we're all freaks. But I'm not alone I have you and that's good enough for me." "Are you feeling ok you've never said that," said Dean. "Well it's true. All I need is my very annoying brother by my side playing his very annoying music in the car 24/7, always playing pranks on me.," said Sam. "Dad you always play pranks on him," said JJ. "Well, It is pretty funny. One time I put nair in his shampoo and he was loosing hair for a week," said Dean. "Sorry Uncle Sammy but that is pretty funny," said JJ. "It was not funny it was hilarious," said Dean. "It was not funny at all," said Sam. "Well off to the shooting range. Sam are you coming," said Dean. "Ya, sure," said Sam. Car door opens as Dean gets in and starts the car. Sam tries to get in the passenger seat. "Sammy you can sit in the back. JJ you can sit in the front. HaHaHa," said Dean. "Really Dean She's 13 I'm 32," said Sam. "It's a one time thing. Plus it's her birthday. I haven't seen her in almost 13 years," said Dean.