25. Curiosity

• Candice

I mentally groan when I notice John has been blowing my phone up. If Chris would have questioned it I will have to murder John myself.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the restroom!" I yelled over the music, Chris nodded.

"Where are you going?" Camille asked.

"To the restroom, I'll be back." I mumbled unlocking my phone and dialing his number.

"Candice—"

"WHAT JOHN? What on earth do you possibly want now?!" I spat.

"I'm outside." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I look up at the VIP section noticing neither Chris or Camille were paying any attention as I exited the building. I walked out of the club and notice John standing on the corner in all black with a hat on.

"What is it, John?" I growled.

"I wanted to talk to you about the baby." I groaned loudly to show my irritation.

"John I can't do this with you right now."

"I'm serious, Candice. If that baby is mine I'm asking you to let me go to the appointments with you." He argued.

"You can't be serious! Are you trying to ruin my life AND my marriage?"

"Why don't you just tell him. As a man he deserve to know and I deserve the right to be in my child's life."

"Ok! And you will just not now." I assumed. "Now can you just leave?"

"Fine. But I'm serious, don't make me have to take matters in my own hands."

I groaned running my hands through my hair. I couldn't believe the situation I was in right now. Me and John may have had sex a while back just before I got pregnant, I made a mistake messing with him and I made a mistake telling him I was pregnant first. He automatically knew it was his because we went to the doctor is Paris and when he told me I was only a week everything and added up. Now with Chris I may have added a couple of more days to my pregnancy just so he wouldn't get suspicious. I immediately regret my decision because Chris is the love of my life, and I'm going to marry him. I just don't know how I am going to tell him that this baby is not his.

• Chris

I watched as Camille stayed close to her new boyfriend. She was different some how and I was curious.

"Aye man, your drink getting low?" Nick said nudging me.

"Nah, it's good."

"Come on, man. We supposed to be celebrating the season. And now your wife can't drink so drink for her!" Shad joked.

"Fiancée." I corrected.

"Oh shit, my bad then." Shad laughed sarcastically.

"Hey baby." Candice grinned finally coming back from the 'restroom'. I saw her go outside, I'm just not going to question it.

"Pour me another drink, man." I sighed.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"So does this mean your driving us home?" I turned around to see Camille and her pet standing there talking to Candice.

"I guess so." She shrugged. "You drinking?"

"No, I'm okay." Camille spoke over the music.

"Why not?" Wesley smirked.

"I'm chilling." Camille blushed, I raised my eyebrow.

"One shot?"

"No seriously, I'm not drinking tonight." She retorted growing irritated.