12

"She's ours, bro"
One of the boys shouts as the distance between us shortens.

The boy lets out a faint chuckle, only audible to my ears as he stays stationary, watching them approach us with his gun still aimed to my chest.

I don't know whether I should be worried about this stalker of mine or the crowd of maniacs approaching us.

The boys grin widely once they look at me, their faces lit up with joy.

The boy tilts his head to the side, the gang stopping in front of him. With guns, pocket knives, axes and bats in their hands, they observe the boy and I.

"You heard him, man, now move aside"
Another guy speaks, his voice laced with annoyance and impatience.

Once the boy refers to the boy as 'man', the boy clenches his jaw, indicating that he isn't too happy about it.

Suddenly, I feel the pressure against my chest vanish, the boy's arm swinging around with his gun pointed towards the crowd.

Without hesitation, he pulls the trigger while aiming at each boy, his face blank and emotionless.

I gasp, my eyes widened as I watch the boys loose consciousness one by one and drop down.

"The name is Yixing, bro"
He confidently speaks once all the boys are lifelessly laying on the ground.