Ch 4 : Titan Shifter

Year 850  

The Trost gate has recently been sealed by a fifteen year old Titan shifter named Eren Yeager. For the first time humanity, was saved by a Titan. The boy was on the verge of being killed by the Garrison Regiment, but Commander Dot Pixis saved his life from that. Now everyone doesn't know for sure how this boy could do it. Eren lies in close proximity to the Survey Corps, in a cellar.

Erwin,Levi, and Yuki were with Eren.

( a/n: These parts are from the show.... So if it sounds familiar you know what it is from. :) )

" Hey, What do you want to do?" Levi said with arms crossed.

The candle light reflected on the metal bars isolating Eren in. Erwin was sitting down, while Levi and Yuki stood up. The bricks surrounding them felt as if they were tight spaces closing in on them too.

" I..... I want to join the Corps, and kill every Titan that I see." He gave them a terrifying glare.

There was a pause between the conversation. Levi's eyes glistened in the candle light. Erwin looked at him.

" Huh, Not bad. Erwin, I'll take full custody of him. Tell that to the higher-ups. I have to belive he would be trusty for mankind. It's a matter of me trusting myself, a matter of me killing you. Good news, Yeager. You are now official in the Survey Corps." Levi said locking eyes with Eren's.

" Just hope you don't get put with the MP's. Or Dok." Yuki sighed.

Eren had a confused look on his face. His turquoise sparkled in the light. A cord struck Yuki. Seeing his eyes reminded her of Isabel. She felt her intestines gurgled. Yuki cupped her mouth and left. She didn't believe it. They can't be.... Can they? When she reached natural light, she found a bathroom. She ran inside and vomited. Her stomach was almost in the toilet. When her stomach came to an halt, she cleaned herself up. I got sick for remembering a friend. But still, could they be related?

" Hey, Yuki? Are you in there?"  Yuki heard outside.

She came outside and Levi was waiting for her. His stoic expression turned slightly worried. He embraced her and examined her.

" Are you okay?" He asked.

" Yeah, I'll tell you about it later." She sighed pushing him away.

" Alright. Your grandfather is judging Yeager though, huh?"

" Ugh! Stop reminding me!" Yuki groaned.

Yuki's grandfather, the premier Zachary Daris has been in charge of the Regiments. Ever since his granddaughter left, he has been worried sick. Hoping to see her. Yuki hasn't spoken with him, she didn't even bother to talk. 

Hanji and Mike was told to go fetch Eren and take him to the hearing.  He was being pushed by solders who were armed, in case he decided to do something. He was rather startled and didn't know what to do. Ready to be pushed in the hearing hall, he looked back at Hanji.

" Hey! What do I do?!" He yelled to her.

" Try not to be killed. We're all counting on you."

Eren stood there looking around him. He saw people from town, and multiple solders. He saw his friends. Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, and Mika Kirk.

" You are sworn to give your life for humanity, correct?" The premier asked.

" Yes sir." He coughed.

" Well then. I will be judging you, whether you live or die."

Wow granddad. Wow.

" Now the Military Police will plead their case."

" Hello. I am the head of the Military Police. My name is Nile Dok." He said.

Nile Dok was the most obnoxious person Yuki has ever met. In fact anyone has met.

As he went on, the premier questioned Mikasa Ackerman and Erwin. Mikasa tried to back up Eren and tried to be on his side but, Nile said something that caught everyone's attention.

" She's innocent! I tell you! Leave her alone!" Eren yelled.

Eren... Mikasa thought.

" You guys haven't even seen a Titan so why are you scared? You're all cowards. Just shut up, and believe in me!!" He yelled.

Nile gawked at him.

" Take aim, Damn you!"

Without hesitation, Levi kicked Eren. Eren had bruises all over him. Blood ran from his face on the ground. Levi slammed Eren's face into the concentric floor. Everyone was shocked as Levi did it.

" Sir, I have a proposition. Eren Yeager will always be in close proximity to Captain Levi and Captain Yuki at all times." Erwin said.

" Is this right, Captain Yuki?" The premier asked.

" Yes sir. Yes it is." She replied.

Mikasa was held back by Mika and Armin, making sure she wouldn't kill Levi.

" I can certainly kill him if it comes to it." Levi told the premier.

" Well, well, I have made my decision." He said.

Hanji was cleaning Eren up.

" Does it hurt?" Hanji asked.

" Yeah."

" Really! Describe it!"

Yuki smacked the back of Hanji's head.

" Stop creeping him out, Hanji!" She scolded.

Erwin came up to Eren.

" Eren. I'm glad you're on our team."  He said taking his hand.

" Right!"

Levi sat next to Eren with legs crossed.

Oh Levi, always looking refine. Yuki smiled. 

Eren sat up straight and stared at Levi for a moment.

" You don't resent me now, do you Eren?"

" No sir, I see what you did was necessary."

" Good."

" You kicked his tooth out! See?" Hanji said showing them.

" Eww. Put it back." Levi sighed.

" Eren, why don't you show me your mouth?"

Eren opened his mouth. Hanji looked at the place where the tooth was knocked out. She gasped. Everyone else looked at her.

" Your tooth." She started. " It grew back."

It was true. Eren is a Titan.

-------------------------

Just so you guys ask," who is Mika Kirk?" She is my friends OC. Go follow
Diaboliklove191 !

Thanks!