Revenge & Vengeance

My long flowing dress trailed around me, my veil made a circle around my head like a halo. I walked down the aisle the paragon of an angel, yet Harry was not there to see it. He hadn't come. My heart beat fast with humiliation, shame and fear. What ever had happened? Hours after the ceremony was meant to have ended, I waited by the aisle. I would wait until he came. Or my heart broke. Then my father arrived. He wore a ripped black suit with a sombre top hat. He smiled at my clear pain. "I have freed you" he claimed, offering me a hand. "That boy is no more". My dark eyes regarded his thin-lipped grin.
"What have you done?!" I cried, my voice void of any emotion other than anger.
"Why, I have taken that idiot out of your hands." My father laughed heartily. "You, Elizabeth, are a wise woman, and one of money. It is a great favour I have done for you"
I grabbed his wrists, stared into his eyes, and repeated "what have you done?"
He took an axe from his suit, and showed me. "It was slow. He was crying for you. He hadn't a scrap of bravery, or brains, or most importantly, wealth".
I wrestled the axe from his hands, and with my eyes dark, I wedged it into his chest. He laughed... then he stopped.
I was crazy with fury. This stifling, suffocating life was only worth anything with Harry - his laughter made my black heart a shade lighter, every time. With a cry of rage, I too plunged the axe into my breast, and died with a maniac's smile, my teeth wide.

Those were the events that lead me to such a end, and the events that lead me to something new.