Chapter Nine "Truth or Dare."

Every boy gave me a different feeling. The blonde one (Niall?) was eating crackers, shoving them into his mouth, and had a cute accent. He made me feel like he could be my friend.

The black haird boy (Zayn?) was wearing a leather jacket and had tatoos up and down his arms. He made me feel very itimidated. Like if I said the wrong thing he would eat me or something. 

the curly haird boy (Harry?) talked really slow. If... then....and.....i...forgot....what...i...was....going...to...say...i....just....wasted.....five...minutes...of...your...life.... It made me want to slap him. 

And Liam just made me a smile. I think he was trying really hard to get me and Em to like him, but I guess it was working. Em was flushed the first hour we were there. 

"Well, you guys have an interesting story." Niall said with a mouth full of .... something. He was talking about Lou and me after I told him out story. 

"Yup." Was all I said. 

I looked down at my watch. 9:15. Weve been here nearly three hours. "We should get going." I said geturing tword Em.  

"Aww." All the boys and Em whined. 

"We could just watch one movie." Liam sayed, almost begging. 

"Alright." I sighed. . I was about to and that when the phone died. I tried too get on my phone too get onto twitter when It died.

I sighed. "I hate your phone." I mutterd to Louis. "May I please borrow mine, because yours just died." 

He chuckled. It was kind of attractive. "Sure." He said reaching into his butt pocket and bringing it out. 

I smiled when I saw Liam (the phone) and started to text my mom. It was so nice to use a phone that worked for once.  

+ + + 

three hours later 

We had just finshed watching Pitch Perfect, whitch every boy in the room complained through out the movie  ('its such a chick flick!') Me and Niall had eaten all the food in the house, and were still starving. 

"I'm going to order pizza." I said, reaching into my pocket, but rememberd. "Lou, can I use 'your' phone?" 

"Sure." He said, smiling. 

+ + + 

After I had orderd five large pizzas, I came in and saw everybody sitting in a circle, smiling. 

"Who did you guys kill?" I said, joking. 

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Nobody." 

"Weve decided to play truth or dare." 

I hate truth or dare. "Sure. I love truth or dare." 

Em shot me questioning glanced. She knew I didn't. I shurgged. 

"Okay, Harry you go first." 

He thought about who he was going to pick. He finally said, "Zayn truth or dare?" 

Zayn rolled his eyes. Like always. "Dare." 

"I dare you to...." 

+ + + 

Ten minutes later, everybody has done something but me. They wernt very creative. (propose to Em!) 

Now Louis was daring. "Truth or dare Katie?" 

"Truth." I said, not wanting to kiss any of the guys at this point. 

He thought for a minute. "If you were to kiss anybody in this room who would it be? and why?" He asked, smirking. 

My stomach did flipflops. I hate these kind of questions. I finally said, "Em." 

"Why?"

"No." I said smiling. "I was just kidding." I thought for a little while. 

"Chicken." I said, childish. 

"Your out of high school. We don't do chickens." 

"Fine." I said crossing my arms. "Louis." I finally said, turning crimson. That was embarrasing. 

"Aww...." Louis said throwing his arms around me. 

Liam scoffed. "Shes really just covering up. She wants some of this." He said sliding his hands up and down his body. 

"She has to say why." Harry said. 

"Because,"I started. "Hes sweet. And ive known him longer then any of the guys in the room. 

Em crossed her arms over her cheast. "I can't bealive you didn't pick me." She said. "I thought we had a thing going!" She said fake sobbing on Liam chest.

"Oh dear god." I mutterd. I am so embarrased. 

Louis suddenly picked me up and sat me down on his lap. He kissed me on the teple and started bouncing his knees. "I would kiss you to." He whisperd in my ear so nobody else could hear. 

"My turn." I said smiling. 

I turned to Liam. "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"Kiss Em."

Em gasped. 

"So cliche." Zayn mutterd. 

"What kind of kiss though? Romntic, freindly, long.... hot?" 

I thought about it. "Long and hot." I said smiling. 

"Sounds good to me" he said leaning in and kissing Em. He pulled her head in his and placed his hands on her waist. She put her hands on his face bringing him closer. He opend his mouth- 

"Whoa!" Harry said throwing a pillow out there faces. "No tounge." 

"Yeah. It makes us people who don't have a love life really jealous." I blurted. 

"Aw you want me to kiss you?" Louis asked, chuckling. 

"Yes." I whined, joking. 

"Ok." He said, leaning in and kissed me. 

+ + + 

Whoa :o i wish he would kiss me

comment, vote, and fan!