♡CHAPTER 30♡

Josephine's POV

"Will ya' hush. I have a damn headache" I throw the tv remote at Grayson.

He's currently playing Mario Kart by himself while I'm laying on the other side of the couch. He's honestly so obnoxious; he won't quiet down.

"Whoot whoot, I won! Whoot whoot!!" He stands up and cheers.

"You dis-" I feel an urge to throw up, so I quickly get up on my feet and run to the bathroom down the hall.

I use mouthwash to clean myself up and walk back to the living room.

Grayson is still cheering from his victory.

"I won, I won, I won" he sings.

I roll my eyes at him and lay back down on the couch. I lift my arms up so my forearms are resting on top of my eyes.

I'm laying down trying to relax when I feel Grayson's presence next to me.

"What do you want" I say annoyed, due to the fact that I have a headache.

He doesn't respond but lays down on top of me. He pulls my arms from my face and lays them above my head.

"Ugh, Gray. Leave me alone" I groan.

"What's wrong?" He asks sincerely.

"Why do you care" I try pushing him off of me.

"I always care. What's wrong" he pushes my hair out of my face.

"I just have a headache, so I'm in a bitchy mood now" I confess.

Grayson plants sweet kisses all over my face concentrating mostly on my forehead.

"Better now?" He kisses my lips.

I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"No, but thanks for trying" I rub my temples.

"Oh yeah, we have to go help Ethan and Sierra pack some stuff today" Grayson checks his phone.

"I thought that they were moving next week" I say confused.

"Yeah, but they got the call early. I guess they won't be our neighbors anymore" Grayson sighs.

"Speaking of them moving and stuff, how come you never told me you wanted the American dream" I ask him.

"What?" He he gets off of me.

"Ethan told me you've always dreamed about owning a home, having a wife, and having kids" I say.

"Ohhh. I mean, yeahh" he nervously rubs his chin.

Why's he so nervous for?

"How come you didn't tell me" I scoot closer to him.

"I don't know. It just seems like you don't want the American dream like I do" he shruggs his shoulders.

Now I see why he was nervous.

I mean, yeah, I don't the American dream but that can change. You never know.

"I love you" he breaks the silence that I didn't even know was there.

"The only reason that I'm bringing this up is because Ethan told me how important the American dream is for you, and I don't think I can be apart of your American dream" I whisper the last part.