Chapter 11

Pic of Bella Thorne as Della

Aragon p.o.v.

"She's going to most likely be fine," Kai says as he cleans my mother's scratch. "Was she in a fight lately? This type wolf's bane makes wolfs sick within a couple hours of contact."

Grams nods her head proudly. "Yeah, a pack of rogues tried to attack us while we drove here. By the time your sister and I got there, your mother already killed ten of them. After we finished them all, our wounds healed like normal except for the scratch. Your mother assumed one of the rogues was an alpha."

Raphael walks over and starts moving the water from the bowl we brought. He puts the water on my mother's back and the water glows as he heals her. Living with healers most of his life he picked up some stuff on healing.

"The wolfsbane wasn't allowing her to heal properly. Now that I washed it off Raphael should be able to heal her wound," Kai explains. He walks over to my mom and inspects the healing.

Grams takes me out of the room and out to the d hall area. We walk down the stairs to the kitchen where everybody is waiting to know what happened. Grams tells them about the rogue attack and the wolf's bane.

"That makes no sense. There shouldn't be a rogue anywhere near here. There are warrior mages patrolling the area," Devin explains.

"That's what we thought too. If your father knew about the rogues there's no way he would have let us leave without him," Grams tells us. She sits on the couch and sighs. I can see worry all over her face, probably thinking this is all her fault.

Areon frowns and looks at us as if something occurred to him. He opens his mouth to say something, but a glowing red charm appears all around the room and an alarm sounds off. Areon grabs Terry and Della grabs Castille and they cover the children's ears.

"The school is on lockdown. All students are to go to their dorm rooms right now. All teachers are to go to their apartment's on campus or go to the main office. All workers are to go to their apartments/dorms or their building's emergency room. This is not a drill," a voice says. The message gets repeated over and over again as we wait. I look outside and I see students freaking out and running everywhere. There are red charms everywhere too and the voice can be heard through the walls.

I hear a scream and I turn to face where it came from. I see our dorm hall main entrance disintegrate and turn into a piece of the wall. "Do you think this has anything to do with the rogue attack," Della asks once the voice disappears from our dorm hall.

Devin shakes his head. "They would have told us not to leave campus and they would've canceled all outside field trips. They wouldn't cancel classes and get everybody into their rooms. Something big must be going on."

Ashton groans. "I'm gonna be stuck here. Ugh, I can't stand being cooped up somewhere." Terry looks up at him and offers him his toy chair, which he ignores. "What about Drew? How is he suppose to come in without a door?"