Chapter 1

Re-cap

"maybe being kidnapped isn't so bad after all." At that moment my phone went off from unknown user who said it was over then it's done.
............................................................................................................

Unknown number p.o.v

Princess why are we even doing this? "Well because I love you and i want to do things experience stuff and not have then all in our business." But they wont be i cant believe you talked me into this i mean come on they are my family not your play toys! " OH SHUT UP YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR YOU CAN JOIN THEM."  seriously youre gonna do that. " if i have to i will no do as i say!" Fine i just wanna get this over with.

Unknowm user p.o.v

"Princess why are we even doing this?" Well because I love you and, i want to do things experience stuff and not have then all in our business. "But they wont be, i cant believe you talked me into this i mean come on,they are my family not your play toys!"  OH SHUT UP YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR YOU CAN JOIN THEM.  "seriously, you're gonna do that." if i have to i will no do as i say! "Fine i just wanna get this over with." God, do you ever stop asking questions i mean seriously you're the one you agreed to do this you're the one you got the equipment AND you're the one who told me all of their information so stop complaining and maybe actually help me for once. "yeah yeah blame EVERYTHING on me cause thats always the right thing to do its always I'm the bad guy and you do nothing right!" No its not, how it is i swear you always get on my last nerve, WHY THE HELL DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! "Because, we are the perfect match and you are my princess" awe babe now i remember why I love you so much.

Unknown number p.o.v

Because, we are the perfect match and you are my princess. "awe babe now I remember why I love you so much."  Well I try to make you happy when you're mad  "well it sure works babe now come on we have to feed them" she said flatly. Oh yeah um okay lets go. "why are you being so distance just throw the fucking food in there already!"  They are not animals I'm not just gonna throw their food on the floor like I don't care cause I do and maybe I actually want them to eat. "Fine do whatever I have plans to make."

..........,.................,.

Word count: 486

HEY GUYS so heres the first chapter and i just wanted to say sorry for not updating when i said i would but i didnt have wifi and i will do a spam update sound good😝💖💖💖💖😂😂😘