Tagged

I never really do these kind of things, but for some reason I feel compelled to go through with this "tag" thing. So let's get started.

I was tagged by BrainiestBookWorm and TacoCatTwin by the way.

Weird fact:

Um, that's kind of a lot. I have many, many, weird facts about me. I once ran around my yard with Walmart bags on my feet, and (if you want to weird your friends out, show up on their doorstep and wear plastic bags on your feet, trust me) sometimes I eat my corndogs by taking off the batter and eating both separately with ketchup. I don't know why, really.

Favorite food:
Hmm, I have to really think on that one. I have a lot of favorite foods, and they change often. I'll mention my top favorites then. Which is a lot.
• Lumpia (basically an egg roll with beef and veggies inside)
• Pansit (thin egg-noodles stir-fried with veggie, beef and soy sauce)
• Adobo (chicken or beef steamed with bay leaves and soy sauce)
• Sinigang (a sour soup made with pork, tomatoes, and onions--why it's sour? I will not give you that luxury 😜)
- I'm done with the Filipino dishes now, sorry guys *smiles sheepishly*

• Home-made chicken noodle soup
• Fried chicken
• Pizza
• Spaghetti (also home-made)

First fandom;
Please forgive me when I say that I honestly can't remember. I have so many as of now, but I'll try my best to remember my first one.

Erm...I think that my first fandom was the new Teen Wolf series. Ugh, o was so obsessed with it and Scott McCall that I wrote "TEEN WOLF" on almost everything I owned. I look back at it now and I truly pity myself. I am more out of it now that it's off of Netflix. I finished all episodes, and was about to start watching them again when I found out that it was moved to Hulu. I was devastated.
My current fandoms are now Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, (any) Romance Novels, Gakuen Alice, Wa Maid Sama, Fate/Stay Night, Alice in Zombieland, Soulbound(Legacy of Tril Series), Maze Runner, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Steven Universe, the Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tale, Wolf Blood, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, Pokemon, and many, many others.
BTS is also my main ^~^ (PS, in case you were wondering, it's
a Korean K-Pop boy band)

Best friends:
I don't technically make many friends on Wattpad because, well, I'm always reading of course. Either that, or I'm sleeping. But I have best friends in real life that I follow on Wattpad as well. They are:

Alliemac2002
yarit_yona
TrinityKelly1
NERDYbookLOVER01
Blue_Fire_Pegasus
KatzRadioactive83 (also my sister)

Oh, and they're included in the tagging. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Current Lock Screen: