TLC BUDWEISER SUPERFEST TOUR

The 16th Annual Budweiser Superfest Tour consisted of 23 dates in 1995. Boyz II Men was the headliner, along with TLC, Montell Jordan, and Mary J. Blige. TLC was supposed to do their own CrazySexyCool World Tour after the Budweiser Superfest, but unfortunately this never happened due to the bankruptcy procedings. The tour also included three stadium shows in Atlanta, Chicago and Washington, D.C. These shows, held in larger, outdoor venues, featured an expanded roster of entertainers, including Anita Baker, Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, Gerald Levert and Blackstreet. TLC did a few shows on their own during this tour with opening acts Monica and Rappin' 4Tay.

TLC's Setlist

1. Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg
2. Kick Your Game
3. Switch
4. Get It Up
5. What About Your Friends
6. Baby Baby Baby
7. Hat 2 Da Back
8. Red Light Special
9. Waterfalls
10. Creep

TLC performed their song "Switch" then flipped to the original song (Jamaica Funk), and did a little dance routine to that.

New York Beacon:

It was the beginning of a long, long, wait as the for Mary was dismantled and TLC's "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" was assembled. Finally they appeared to do what they do best, sing, rap and act crazy, sexy and cool.

This trio of young females are very, very, sexy and dance pretty good to. They joined in with a backdrop of their faces to frame the scene, they sounded not for not like their recordings. Yet the visual effects of those silk pajamas being lifted over so suggestively in the breeze during "Creep," nearly stole the show.