Chapter 46

***TRIGGER WARNING FOR A LITTLE IN THIS CHAPTER***
basicphandom  wrote a sequel to this story and it's called But I'm Gay. It's really amazing and you guys should definitely read it for an alternate ending!

(Dan's POV)
I woke up to Phil stirring me.
"Daann, wake up. We're going to my mum's."
I groaned and shoved my face into my pillow, trying to block out Phil.
"You better get up or I'm pouring ice water on your head. And remember, you're in MY bed."
"Okay, sassy." I scoffed but smiled as soon as I saw Phil's cute smile as he looked at me affectionately.

Phil and I have been together for five months. The best five months of my life. The week after graduation, we moved to a flat in London, as did Phil's family. Mine stayed in the United States.

I reached up to peck Phil's lips.
"Brush your teeth your breath stinks." I stuck my tongue out at him but stood up to walk to our bathroom. I felt cold since I was only in boxers. Phil patted my bum as I walked by which made me blush. My butt was too flat and I don't like it. Phil was the one with the eye-catching bum. But whenever I complained about mine, Phil insisted it was cute and perfect.

After brushing my teeth, I went into my bedroom to pick out my clothes. I put on a black and white hoodie, black jeans, and grey vans. I straightened my hair and once I was all ready, I went to the kitchen. I grabbed my cereal and started to pour some into a bowl

"The train leaves in fifteen minutes!" Phil shouted.
We were within walking distance to train , but it was still a mile away and we needed to get tickets checked. Phil grabbed my hand tightly in his and yanked me away from the counter, causing the milk to splash on the floor.

"Phiiillll." I groaned.
"Baby, we'll fix it later. Now, let's go!"

When we reached the sidewalk, we sprinted down the streets, hands still intertwined. We pushed through people, some flicking us off.

"I'm sorrrrryyyyy." I yelled as we ran straight through a family of five, causing their baby to fall out of the stroller and cried. I held a hand over my mouth as Phil nervously turned around to make sure it was okay causing him to fly into a man. Our hair was squishing back as we sprinted like light.

Just kidding, more like us being out-of-shape and clumsy as we power walked through people, holding out cramped up sides.

When we finally got to the train station, we ran through the building and boarded the train. We sat down in a set of two seats in the very crowded train.

As the train started moving, I laid my head down onto Phil's chest. He ran his fingers through my brown hair, sighing contently.

"We have an audience." Phil whispered, his lips touching me ear, causing chills to run up my spine, "Follow me and go with it." I looked up and confusion and saw what Phil was talking about.

There was an old lady looking at us with beady, squinted eyes and a big, ugly nose scrunched up in disgust. I smirked.

Phil ran his hands down my chest, rubbing my hip bones. He then rolled onto my lap, facing me. His lips attached to my neck, sucking on the most sensitive part.

I looked up to the woman to see her angrily mumbling under her breath. It looked like she was about to say something. I cheekily waved at her as Phil went to town on my neck. She huffed and turned around crossing her arms.

"That's what I thought bitch." I said to myself. Phil laughed against my neck, causing me to stiffen because that felt amazing