Chapter 13

After IU and Jungkook's wedding in We Got Married, they did a lot. They went overseas, took a photo shoot, went to the beach, sing to each other, went to picnic and they went babysitting.

Though that's what have been happening on-screen, the two have been secretly seeing each other off-screen.

They went on dates without anyone noticing. They even count their dates in WGM as an actual real date.
They went to each others apartment (shyly) to eat and hang and some cuddling. (>-<)

Now on We Got Married, IU walked in a studio carefuly with a smile on her face. She looked at Jungkook who's sitting with a guitar on the other side of the glass with a microphone in front of him.

IU sat down on the couch and saw an envelope. She opened it and started reading it.

Her smiling face turned upside down.

Today is the last day.

IU looked up to Jungkook.
He smiles and he strung the guitar.

As Jungkook plays the guitar to IU while he sings, IU sat there looking at him quietly with a lot of thoughts.

Jungkook's voice felt like pain in her heart for some reason. Too many feelings.

IU can't help to think if Jungkook is being sincere and if this is.... goodbye. Just thinking about it makes IU look away, trying not to shed some tears.
As the song ends, Jungkook walked out and he stood in front of IU. He smiles sadly and IU can't help but stand up and hug him.

Her face covered because of him, she shed some tears quietly. They stood there, not saying a word, just hugging each other and parted their ways when the time was up.

______________________________________

After the cameras are off and now they are on their own car, Jungkook took out his phone.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook's manager asks him.

Jungkook looks up to his manager. "Yeah." he says.

Jungkook unlocks his phone then texted IU.

"Can I see you at your place?" Jungkook asks IU.

When IU got the message, she was talking to her manager. Her eyes is still red because of crying. "Can you cancel my appointment today?" IU asks.

"Yeah sure." Manager says. "I'm taking you to your apartment, right?"

"Yeah."

IU puts on her seatbelt and she takes her phone out, looking at the message that Jungkook sent her.

"Sure." IU replies.

After waiting for quite awhile, Jungkook saw the message and he sighs happily. He thought IU was gonna reject it.

"See you there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock.

IU opened the door and she saw Jungkook standing in front of her. IU grabs his hand and pulls him in, quickly shutting the door behind Jungkook.
She hugs him tightly and started crying again.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"I don't know." IU answers.

Afterwards, they cuddled on the couch, IU still hugging him. "I'm not breaking up with you, you know that right?"

IU looks at him and nods. "It just felt like you were though."

"But I'm not." He says. "I love you." And he kisses her forehead.

"I love you." IU says to Jungkook and they shared a kiss on the lips.

As the day passed and after a couple of months, an article came saying Jungkook and IU are dating!
A lot of people congratulate them. The Bangtan members kept teasing Jungkook.
Jiyeon, Suzy and Yoo In Na kept teasing IU.

Jungkook and IU went on dates 'n public, taking pictures and posting them online, making a lot of fans and celebrities jealous.

"You know I was jealous of you and G-Dragon when you guys had a collaboration last year." Jungkook says to IU.

"Seriously?" She asks.

"Yeah, it was actually hell because I like the both of you." He says and IU laughs.

"Were you also jealous of Taeyang?" IU asks.

"Of course. Especially when you kissed his cheek and you were fangirling over him."

"That was before tho. And besides,"
IU hugs him, still looking at Jungkook. "I can kiss you and fangirl over you all day if you want."

"Deal?" He asks with a smile.

"Of course!"