Chapter 5

Hey guys! It's me, Ash! Sorry i havent updated in FOREVER. Last night i went to my second botdf concert, So I'm feeling inspired. I'm goint to write for as long as i can to make up for the wait! I love you all!!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayy's P.O.V

      I was really scared. I didn't want to not tell Dahvie, because I didn't want him to feel hurt. But i didn't want to tell him, because...well... yeah. I felt so weak. I've never even cried before that dream, and now I'm fucking sobbing. I tried my hardest to stop crying, but I honestly couldn't. 

"Jayy."

A familiar voice, Dahvie's, snapped me out of it.

".........."

"Tell me what happened." 

He had tears in his eyes, but refused to let them fall.

".........."

"Jayy. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. It kills me to see someone I love so much so upset."

Did he just say that he.... loves me...? No Jayy. He meant as a friend.

"Jayy-"

Something inside me snapped. I honeslty have no idea why. All Dahvie wanted to do was help.

"OK, FINE, DAHVIE. FINE. I DREAMT THAT I CONFESSED MY LOVE FOR YOU, AND YOU HATED ME. YOU MADE ME LEAVE THE BAND, AND TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE. I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU, OK? THERE, I FUCKING SAID IT. ALL OF THOSE KISSES AND MAKE OUT SESSIONS ON STAGE? I MEANT THEM ALL. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING KISS."

There was a breif silence.

Dahvie had multiple tears streaming down his face now. 

"Jayy...."

I began to cry, but before i could let him see my tears, I ran to grab the keys, got into the car, and drove away. i had no idea where the hell i was going, but i soon had to pull over, because i couldn't see through the blur the tears in my eyes were causing.

~Dahvie's P.O.V.

Jayy.... is in love with me...? Really??? I was so happy that i could jump for joy. But then I remember how he had snapped at me, and then stormed off, and broke down crying. I ran outside looking for him, But he had already gone, with the car too. I Ran as far as i could run. I couldn't find him still. I ran back home, and called his cell. 

I heard his ringtone. He had left his phone here. I went up stairs, collapsed face-down on my bed, and cried myself to exhaustion. Soon, with out wanting to, I had fallen alseep.