Recruit is in the firehouse

Some time has passed and the Rescue Bots grew tired of waiting. But before any of them could speak a loud roar of an engine was heard down one of the long tunnels. Next thing you know a gray/silver corvette came into the room. The vehicle idled for a bit until it transformed.

"Hello everyone!", I said as I completed the transformation. The fire truck was the first to say something, "who are y-". He was cut short by a startled gasp.

Chase's book dropped to the ground as he covered his mouth with both his servos. His optics were completely full of shock. "P-princess Natalie?!", the police bot finally let out. All of the bots now had their attention onto me. I was shocked that someone knew something about me. "Y-you know who I am?", I asked the police bot.

Chase stood tall, "Y-yes, I have read many books about you your highness". Heatwave cleared his throat bringing us all back into reality. "Well now that we know who you are, it's about time we introduce ourselves. My name is Heatwave, leader of the Rescue Bots". He offered a servo and I shook it.

"I'm Blades!", the orange and white bot shouted.

"I'm Salvage", said the yellow bot.

"My name's Boulder", said the green bot.

"Name's Blurr", said the purple bot.

I now had my attention directed to the blue police bot. After some silence he finally spoke, "and my name is Chase". Now that I had a good look at him I could see that he was pretty attractive.

"Oh! We mustn't forget our human partners!", Blades said in excitement. "Human..... partners?", I asked with confusion.

"You'll see..", said Blurr with a smirk.

Optimus didn't mention any human partners...