Chapter 4: Mission

*Safia's POV*

I was so ticked off at this point. Why does he want to know so much about me? Why don't I ask him personal questions? But now that I think about it, if I do, he'll just call me a villain again. I looked down at my food that was now cold, and sighed. I picked up my fork and started to eat. I finished my food, and decided to wait before I go out there. I put my empty plate on my dresser for later. Before I could make it back to my bed, where I was sitting. there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Artemis standing there.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Yea, sure" I obliged, and moved so she could walk in.

"Anything you want to talk about?" She asked, concerned.

I nodded my head no. I slowly shut my door behind me.

"We tried to get Robin to apologize, but he wouldn't budge." She shrugged.

"Oh that's fine." I half smiled.

I shuffled to the foot of my bed and sat down. Artemis came over to me and say right across from me. Once we were face to face, I narrowed my eyes to get a better look of her. She looked somewhat familiar.

"Your Sports Master's daughter, aren't you?" I included.

"How'd you know?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

" I've spoken to him before. Never seems to shut up about you and Cheshire." I giggled.

"Sounds like something he would do." She laughed along with me.

"Just don't tell Robin that I've spoke I've spoken to him.. I'd never hear the end of it" I sighed.

"My lips are sealed!" She gestered her hand to make it look like she was locking her lips.

We both started laughing, quite loud, for a fact. Eventually out laughter died down, we sat staring at eachother in complete silence.

"If you don't mind me asking" she started breaking the silence. "What is your real name?"

"Now is not the time to share. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just I don't feel I'm ready." I sighed.

"Ok, I understand" she smiled at me.

She was about to say something, but something caught my attention, a noise.

"Hush." I whispered putting a finger to Artemis' lips. I quickly tip toed over to my door and quickly opened it.

"Ha! I caught you red handed bird boy!" I shouted. As soon as I opened the door, Robin immedetly fell through my door.

"Your weird kid boy wonder..." Artemis sighed.

"Why were you listening to out converstIon you weirdo!?" I shouted at him.

" I was actually informing you that we have a mission to attend. And since I was I such a hurry, right when you opened the door I fell right through!" He tried to reason.

"Yea right!" I scoff.

"So uh.... Be ready!" Robin quickly said before he quickly ran off.

"Follow Robin to the mission room, I'll meet you there!" Artemis yelled as she rushed down to her bedroom.

I sighed and based after Robin, so I would get lost in this maze! Once we were in this 'mission room', a hollagram of Batman showed up on a screen.

"Hello team, I'm going to need you to prevent Clay Face, and Posion Ivy from breaking into the hall of Justice. Just five minutes ago, we got an alert from a security guard. We tried to call back as quick as we could. But there was no response. I am afraid that they might have been successful with there mission" Batman ordered.

"Right away, we'll be there as soon as possible." Aqua lad said.

"Let's get going the " KF shouted, super speeding over onto a ship like figure.

The rest of the team, including me, walked o to the ship. The inside looked... Strange. Bree seats on the left. Three on the right, and one in the middle, I assumed that's where the pilot went. I walked towards the left and took the seat in the back to avoid talking with anyone. Turns out the seat I was now sitting in was behind Kid Flash.i suddenly felt weightless as the ship took off and started beating for the hall of Justice.

"Hey babe." He turned around to look at me.

I just gave him a confused look, and gave him no response.

"Hey Flash boy! Knock it off!" Artemis yelled and threw a paper ball, that hit his head.

"Ow!" I was just talking to her!" He picked up the the paper ball, and threw it back at her.

"Can both of you just shut up!" Superboy yelled.

"Why do t you just shut up!" Wally mocked.

Everyone except Robin and I, were yelling at eachother, at this point. We finally reached this hall of Justice. But something seemed off. Nothing looked wrong at all, and nothing poked damaged. Everyone got quiet and looked down at the hall confused.

"Incoming!" Robin yelled pointing down at the hall.

A small missile same from the building, came out, at lightning speed and hit out ship. We were hit, and we were falling.

-Chloe