Liam's One Night Stand ; {Liam Payne & Miley Cyrus} One Shot : SMUT!

{This book was published September 29, 2014}

**Caution Liam & Miley Smut.**

"Remember Me?"

-----

It was red carpet night. Me and the boys had just arrived and all the bloody paparazzi surrounded our limousine before we stepped out.

"Alright lads lets get tonight over with." Harry said while fixing his tie. We all looked rather dashing tonight, looking like secret agents. Agent Liam Payne here! What is my mission tonight sir? I said in my head like the weirdo I am.

The door flung open and all we saw were flashes. I almost tripped and fell out the limo because I couldn't see anything. We walked down the red carpet, smiling and posing and whatnot. Hearing the screams of some fans that were there. I saw a few of our friends scattered around. Like Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, even those lads the Jonas Brothers.

The paparazzi came up to us to ask questions like what they do to all the celebrities. "Zayn! Zayn! How do you feel about your engagement with Little Mix member Perrie Edwards?" The pap asked holding the mic in front of Zayns mouth for a response.

Honestly I kind of blanked out and looked around to see who else was here. I saw Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lorde, Miley Cyrus...wait WHAT! Miley is here? My old celebrity crush?

She was dressed in a long cream like semi sparkly dress with a dip in the back and a slit in the front. It actually looked really beautiful on her. A ton of people are still wondering if she's my crush. After me and Sophia broke up, I've been looking for a quick slick. I wouldn't mind going with Miley. I still quite fancy her a bit.

"How's your love life Liam?" I was still staring at Miley who was posing and taking pictures.

"Liam?" She glimpsed up and saw me staring then smiled. I kind of smiled then looked away when I felt Harry jab my arm. "Uhm what?" I asked the pap. "How is your love life going?" He repeated for a third time.

"Oh I um. Well me and Sophia are no longer together it didn't really work out, so I'm just solo right now." I said nodding my head with my hands in my pockets.

"Well are there any other celebs you got your eye on?" He asked. I kind of looked back up were Miley was standing but she wasn't there, so I looked back at the pap "Uh no..no not really." Then I gave him an assured smile.

"Okay, okay you guys are done, One Direction have to go now." Our body gaurd said. It was a relief. We walked over to where Miley was standing and took a few photos. I'm not sure why we are here. I'mean it's just a red carpet event, nothing really big.

After a few more pictures and hugs from our friends. Lady Gaga or as me and the lads call her "Seashell Lady" from her performance at the VMA's, walked over to us and greeted us with her million dollar winning smile. "Hi boys." We all said 'Hello' in sync. We do that a lot.

Gaga was talking to us for a while about a lot of things. When I looked up and saw Miley, yet again. She was staring at me and I stared back. She gave me a flirty like smile and waved. I gave her a smoozer side smile and waved back. She bent her finger in gesture of me coming over there.

"Uhm excuse me for a second guys." I told them as I squeezed past them and walked over to Miley. She saw me coming then turned and walked away. Wait what? Why was she leaving, I'm not sure what it was but something told me to follow her.

She went inside and down an empty hallway. "Miley?" I said, but she kept walking. Then she turned a corner and disappeared.

"Hey wait." I said and started picking up speed. Next thing I knew a hand grabbed my arm and slammed me against the door.