Chapter 11: The Light

Mario, Luigi, and Bowser quickly split directions and prepared to attack King Boo.

    "Bowser, we need fire!" Mario yelled at his foe.

    "Alright plumber!" Bowser angrily said as he started spewing fire at King Boo. King Boo swiftly dodged the fire balls and tackled Bowser on the ground. Afterwards, Bowser got up and didn't show any signs of being hurt.

    "That all ya can do?" Bowser arrogantly asked King Boo.

    "No, but I can do much more if you'd like."

    "Bring it!"

    And so he did. Oh, he brought it alright. He possessed him.

    "Bowser!" Luigi yelled.

    "Shut it, Luigi! Bowser is no longer here! I've possessed him!" King Boo laughed evilly. Luigi was now a boiling hot pot of rage.

    "Stop it King Boo!" He was now crying.

    "Oh, look at the crybaby!" King Boo sneered. Luigi hated it when King Boo was like this. And Mario hated it when Luigi was like this. Whatever he does now will compare well with what he did to cause that big, red lump on Mario's forehead. Speaking of that it still hurt.

    Mario then punched Bowser, or King Boo, or whoever the heck he was. The bad thing (for at least King Boo) is that possessing people when you're a ghost, you can feel more pain, as you have their body. BUT, Bowser'll feel pain too. So King Boo decided to not possess Bowser anymore.

    "Ow... my head," Bowser groaned.

    "Get up you fool! Luigi just got hit by King Boo!" Mario angrily yelled at his new partner.

    "Fine," Bowser said as he threw Luigi on his back and met up with Mario. They both then found a door and decided to go through it, and not long after King Boo dragged them back and slammed them against the wall.

"You think you can escape ME?" King Boo hissed. Mario and Bowser were not afraid. Instead, Mario got out his flashlight from the Swooper Cave tour and shined it at King Boo.

"GAH!!! You fools!!! NOOOOOOO..." King Boo said as he disappeared into the darkness. Then, the trio escaped through the door they had tried to escape from earlier.

Once exited and far away from the Shy Guy Woods, Mario said to Bowser, "You know, we make a pretty good team." Luigi then woke up and interrupted before Bowser could say anything.

"Where are we?" Luigi asked.