Eleven

Yarely's P.O.V
It's been 2 month since I found out who the father of my baby is. I'm now 5 months pregnant with Ethan's baby. It gives me the chills just thinking that.
It's also been 2 months when my friends proved to me that they were the absolute best.
That night of the barbecue all my friends planned a huge feast for me to enjoy and to cheer up. No one had ever thought of doing that for me so it definitely warmed my heart.
Today Grayson was taking me on a dinner date. It was going to be the first time we have gone out to dinner again since the accident. He was picking me up at 8 which meant I had an hour and a half to get ready.
I decided to get in the shower which lasted me like about 45 since I was shaving as well.
I wore a tight gray dress that was just above my knees. It made my baby bump kinda visible.
I then added an olive kimono that almost reaches the floor, and with sleeves that go down to my elbow, over the dress. I put on some nude strappy heals to finish my outfit.

I applied some light makeup since I don't really like wearing much. For my hair I just blow dried it and let it naturally flow.
By the time I was done getting ready, there was 15 minutes before 8.
I just patiently waited for Grayson to arrive.
I sat on the couch as I waited.

I took out my phone and began scrolling through instagram only to see post about me and my baby. Of course by now the fandom knew I was pregnant since I was Grayson's baby. They automatically thought it was Grayson's and with him being the amazing boyfriend he is he said the baby was his. Grayson didn't want the fandom finding out it was Ethan's because well people can be real mean these days. He thought it'd ruin my reputation. I continued to see pictures I was tagged in, pictures of me and Grayson out and about where you can see my bump. So many of his fans were so supportive I loved it. Of course not all of them were but I payed no attention to them. Why would I focus on the negative when I could focus on the positive right?

Grayson's P.O.V
I had just finished getting ready for the date I was about to go on with my wonderful girlfriend. It's the first date we're about to go on since the accident we had so I was excited.

Just thinking about her made me smile, she was just so great and amazing. I'm definitely a lucky man to have such a beautiful girlfriend like Yarely. It just kills me to know the baby inside of her is Ethan's. Either way I will still care for the child with all my heart. She'll have my full support.
As I was about to head out to pick her up I received a call. I look down at my phone to see it was a call from an unknown number. I still answered.

"Hello?"
I waited for a response.
"Hey bro"
Ugh Ethan.
"What the hell do you want " I said with some disgust.
"Relax"
He chuckled.
"Just calling to see how you've been"
He was irritating me.
"And why do you care?" I retorted.
"Because you're my brother of course"
I could already sense the smirk on his face through through the phone.
"Just cut to the chase"
I said with some attitude.
"You never told mom did you?"
He softly asked.
"Oh so you're in Jersey huh? No I didn't tell mom. I didn't want her going through the pain of knowing one of her kids is psychotic!"
"Psychotic?! Oh I'll show what psychotic is.."
He said fiercely before hanging up.
What did he mean by that?
Waist of my time.
Whatever I wasn't going to let this get in the way of my date.
I was still happy Grayson who was about to see my wonderful girlfriend.
I walked down to the parking lots so I can head over to Yarely's house. It was very dark outside , and there were lots of stars out. I was thinking about just bringing  Yarely out to watch the stars after our dinner. That'd be amazing.
I reached into my pocket to grab my keys, but I accidentally dropped them.
As I bent down to pick them up I feel something hit me giving me a sharp pain at the back of my head leading me to black out.

Sorry short chapter!
Please comment request for my imagines ! ):
Comment and vote! (: