Chapter 21

~Kassy's Pov~

⏰Hopped up off tha bed,
Turn ma swag on, Took a look in tha mirror said "wassup?"
Yeeeeea I'm gettin money⏰

I rolled over and I turned off my alarm on my phone...yes my fucking alarm is that old ass song..

I was about to get up but I felt something on my waist..it felt like hands...

Me: AHHHHHH

I fucking fell out my bed..yall would have to if y'all saw what I saw...

Me: why the fuck is she in my bed..

I creep up and I see this Bob the builder looking bitch sleep in my bed. I hope I didn't fuck this bitch..I hate this bitch..

I walked to my dresser and I grabbed my bottle of mace..I walked to her and I sprayed it on her cheek..chin..and that fat ass forehead.

I can tell she started to smell it cause she frowned her face and started shaking her head.

Nala: What The Fuck Is That!!!

She got up and she started wiping her face with her hands.

Nala: what the fuck is this
Me: Mace..
Nala: you maced me in my sleep? You one crazy ass bitch..
Me: and Imma get alot crazier if you don't tell me why the fuck is you in my bed.
Nala: why you think I'm in yo bed *Still wiping her face*
Me: Ion know that's why I asked you dumb bitch
Nala: Oh Now Imma dumb bitch but last night..right here in this very room on this very bed..floor..bathroom and dresser

Damn

Nala: You was saying "Oh Nala Daddy..Fuck Dick..You Got A Blessed Tongue"
Me:...So we did fuck.
Nala: Millions of times
Me: Millions?
Nala: Nahh I'm fuckin with you..but we did fuxk I stopped counting after the 5th round..You must have missed me
Me: Bitch get the fuck out my house.
Nala: Here you go again with all this bullshit bro.

Me: Yes here I go again. get the fuck out my house bro.
Nala: It's all good..cause guess Wha

She got up and walked up to my face..

Nala: I know your identity...
Me: what

The fuck is she talking about..she grabbed her clothes and she walked out my room..this bitch ain't never leave me in suspense.

Me: I need to talk to someone bro.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and I looked through my messages to Find jazzy..her messages are all the way at the bottom..Found it

Me: Jazzy Bro..I Need To Talk To You Onna Real 💯💯

Imma just wait for her to text back..in the meantime..I'm Finna take a bath..she got a smell of shit on me..

~ 32 Minutes Later~

Dinggg

I walked out the bathroom with a towel on and I walked to my bed cause I got a message

❤Best friend❤💯: come over..I already got the ice cream..
Me: You know me so well bitch. Lemme get dressed and Imma come over.
❤Best friend❤💯: Ight 😏

Lemme hurry up

~ Dani's Pov~

Me: So how long you gon be gon
Luis: 2 weeks babe..
Me: ion want you to be gon for two weeks.
Luis: I know babe.

Y'all my man leaving...He gotta dance competition him and his crew doing...he gon be gone for two weeks and ion want him to be gon that long cause too much shit is happening..We got Wedding Rehearsals in two weeks..and the wedding is in 2 months..we need to get on the ball..not worrying about dance competitions..

Me: our wedding Rehearsals are in 2 weeks..
Luis: I know baby..Imma.be back the day before the rehearsals. Okay
Me: Mmh
Luis: you worry too much..

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss..he ughhhhhh..

Me: wait what time you leaving ( breaking the kiss)
Luis: tonight. Why
Me: well August's talent show is today at 2
Luis: right..what he gon be doing..
Me: Dancing To Smooth Criminal.

Yass bitches my son can dance his ass off.. He gon be dancing like the king of pop hisself..God Rest His Soul..Imma be screaming my ass off..

Luis: Okay Imma make it..
Me: Okay well finish packing..Imma take a shower..
Luis: you want me to take one with you..

I stopped in the doorway of the bathroom. I turned around and looked at him.

Luis: To Save Water
Me:..mmh
Luis: you know I'm all about saving the earth.
Me: Yeah whatever..with Ya Eco Friendly ass..

He laughed and went to packing his clothes... He a strange child.