The Winter She Came Back

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Do you want to know the reason why snow flakes fall from the sky during winter?"

Chanyeol's narration: 

It's been a year she left, for that one year I was always watching in my window waiting for the snow flakes to fall and waiting for the grounds to be covered with snow. It's winter, it's the day she will come back..... I know she will......

Exactly 6am in the morning, Chanyeol was walking alone at the park wearing a thin long sleeve jacket and a skinny jeans. It's really cold, the surroundings are all covered with snow. Chanyeol sat on a bench waiting for someone to come. Many hours came, he was still hoping for that person that she will come back again. He was freezing because it was so cold until he fell asleep lying on the bench.

Hour later, there's a young lady walking at the park on the snow wearing a long black coat jacket, a white dress and a flat doll shoes with a ribbon on it. She was walking towards on the bench where Chanyeol fell asleep and she took off her long black coat jacket and covered Chanyeol who was freezing sleeping on the bench. The young lady smiled at him and she walked away until she disappeared walking in the foggy park.

-- FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO --

Chanyeol just visited his province where his grandparents live after having 3 days of vacation there. He ride a train to go home already and he was sitting alone listening to his iPod when he saw a young lady wearing a white dress running trying to hide. The young lady saw Chanyeol sitting alone and asked if he can help her to hide. 

"Quick! Search for that young lady!", one of the security guards said in the train so the young lady panicked.

"Hug me!", the young lady said. Chanyeol looked at her weirdly when the young lady saw the guards approaching so she hugged him when the security guards arrived searching for her.

"She's not here! At the other side of the train find her!", the security guards already left.

"Thanks for hiding me", the young lady smiled.

"Why are they chasing you?", - Chanyeol

"I entered the train without a ticket!", the young lady happily said.

 "And why did you do that?", - Chanyeol

"Because it's fun!", Chanyeol thought that she's weird for entering a train without buying a ticket and thinking that guards chasing her was fun. Afterwards, the train stopped. It was very cold because winter is near. While walking at the streets, Chanyeol felt that someone was following him so he looked back but he saw nothing. He continue to walk but still, he felt that someone was really following him so he looked back when he saw the young lady he met at the train.

"Why are you following me?", - Chanyeol

"It's because you're the only person I know here and you're my friend!", the young lady happily said.

"Friends? Okay first of all we're not friends, we just met a while ago. I don't know you and you don't know me so we're really not friends and second stop following me", Chanyeol was about to walk but the young lady blocked his way.

"Okay then may I ask you now? This is weird I'm a lady, you're the guy you should be the one who should ask me this okay fine let's be friends okay? My name Garim", Chanyeol looked at her weirdly but Garim would always just smile at him when Garim grabbed his hand and they ran.