The killer Quilake!

The doctor and the girls had landed. They opened the doors. Sadly Alex and Coco both fell over knocking the doctor to the ground. “Geez guys!” They just rolled their eyes. “Okay guys can you guess where we are???” He asked. Coco said a little over enthusiastically “Gallifrey!” “That got destroyed...” “OH YEAH!” Alex then said “Scaro?” “That also got destroyed” “I knew that.” “Its so obvious, you guys should know this!” “Sorry but we’ve already established that they don’t teach us anything useful in school!” The doctor sighed. “We’re on Algol” The girls were still confused “We still don’t know what that it...” The doctor sighed again. The girls felt stupid. “So does anything live here?” “No what are you stupid?” The girls shared a laugh “Yeah!” The doctor put his face in his hand as if regretting something. “Well you're a genius, why don’t you teach us then?” He yawned. Suddenly a shadow ran across in front of them. “What was that?” Both girls were afraid. The sun began to get darker and darker. The shadows took over. The doctor said something that made the girls afraid. “I am the doctor and I am afraid.” ”WHAT!?” Footsteps began approaching them getting louder and louder. A weird looking thing appeared in front of them. It looked like a cake which had legs, arms and a face! It was a weird thing. “Doctor? Is that cake?” The doctor looked at them like they were stupid. “Its a Quilake! Don’t get too close!” “Why? its a cake with legs, arms and a face!”  The quilake began to grow. “See what you idiots did!” Both girls took a step back. The quilake was now the size of a overgrown tree. It began screaming like a hyena! It yelled at them “I’m going to kill you!” “Get in the TARDIS!” “It’s a cake it can’t kill us!” Just then the Quilake breathed a weird green gas at them. “Is that supposed to happen?” “NO GET IN THE TARDIS!” both girls ran inside the TARDIS. Followed by the doctor who was doing something with his sonic. “Can we leave now?” “Yes!” At that they left and decided to never go back to Algol again!