lessons *****lemon just a warning *****

Joe held you in his lap on the couch. One hand on yours which was on the fret board and the other was on your waist to keep you close to him. It made you feel safe in his arms.

"This is an a chord."
He positioned your hand and you strumed. Every time you moved your leather pants would rub across his and make noise. It made you smile. Seeing you smile made him smile.

You leaned back and kissed him.
He kissed back and then pulled away positioning your hand again.
"This is a c chord. "
once again your pants made noise. You kissed him again and he pulled away again. It was a never ending cycle meant to be broke.

"This is a f chord."
The pants made noise once again.

"I can fix the noise problem if you want." He said through his sexy grin.

"Oh really and how would you do that? "

He took the gibson off your lap and with a quick change in the cycle had you on your back and pinned to the couch.

You giggled and you shared a fiery kiss with him. You didn't notice him taking off your pants because of the fact that your lips had never moved in sync like this before .
Your core was heating with desire and you needed more.

Then he pulled away. You whimpered from the lack of his lips on yours. You looked down and went beet red because your pants we're gone .

He pulled you into his lap again and all you were wearing was black lace underwear and a tee shirt. Your face was on fire.

He put the Gibson back in your lap and continued the lesson.

"This is a g chord."

No noise. But you were exposed and turned on infront of your boyfriend. On his lap.

"U-uh Joe?? "

"Yes sweetheart?"

"About my pants.."
They we're across the room, he threw them.

"Yea, they're not making noise. "

"Yea but now we have a problem."

"Which is? "

" I can't focus on the lesson. "
You say pouting on him.

"Hm...new lesson!"

He put the Gibson back again, picked you up and carried you bridal style to his bedroom upstairs. He layed you down and took off his shirt to show off his toned chest.

" can you focus on this lesson then?"

" mhmm."
You said nodding your head still staring