Day 6

Ariana's POV

"Why does she have to be such a heavy sleeper?"
'"I don't know."
"What should we do?"
"I don't know"
"Do you have any other answer then that?!"
"No."

"You guys are annoying in the morning." I sat up straight.
"Yay your awake!" Jade jumped onto my bed
"Do you know what today is?" Stacie asked while trying not to scream in excitement. I thought for a minute obviously not knowing what she ment.
"Uhm..Saturday?"
They both face palmed.
"No silly. Well yes but no!" Jade laughed, she laughs too much.
"It's the day we start packing!! TADA!" Stacie screamed while bowing. I rolled my eyes and checked the time. 4:30.
Oh..WHAT?
"I SLEPT UNTILL 4:30?!" I yelled while jumping out of bed. "Yeah we've been trying to wake you up for the past" Stacie looked at her invisible watch, "2 hours."
"And you didn't just slap me?"
"No that's crueeeel," Jade sounded like a 3 year old. I laughed knowing that she really didn't think it was cruel but it never crossed her mind to do it.
"Lemme just get ready and we can start packing and looking for an apartment or something." I literally rolled out of bed. They laughed after I fell but then left to let me get changed.

I went over to my closet and picked out a light blue top with ruffles on the side with a bow, white jeggings, sandals, and pearl earings. (Picture on the side)
I laid the outfit on my bed and went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I hopped in the shower and did my regular routine.

Once I finished blow-drying my hair I decided to leave it straight.
I added some natural makeup. light eyeshadow, and mascara.

I walked into my room and put on the outfit. Once I was done I walked downstairs to see Jade and Stacie looking around for something.
"What did you lose this time?" I crossed my arms.

"I CAN'T FIND MY- oh wait here it is"
This happens all the time. They start freaking out because they can't find a certain item and then they find it 5 minutes later. "Can I take a shower?" Jade asked, I nodded. She grabbed the outfit she was gonna wear, and went upstairs to use my bathroom.

"What was Jay looking for?" I asked while sitting next to Stacie on the couch. She shrugged, "I think her curling iron. She was making sure she had everything so we didn't have to go shopping again, but knowing Jade were gonna end up buying the whole mall today." We both laughed.

_~_~_

"ARI WHERE'S UR CURLING IRON!" Jade yelled. I thought for a minute. "OH IT'S ON MY DRESSER!"
"OK!"

"Watcha up to?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and saw Stacie on her laptop.
"Looking for a house."
"A what? Why not an apartment? It's cheaper."
"My parents gave me 'New York money' which means they gave me money to buy a house."
I nodded and went behind her to see the houses she was looking at.
"What about this one?"
She pointed to a 2 floor, 3 bedroomed, big house.
(A/N Bahaha I know nothing about houses in New York I go there alot but.. anyways)
"I don't know Stacie that's alot of money."
"Stop worrying about money! I have enough."
I sighed, "Ok then yeah that ones good."
She cheered just as Jade came down stairs,"Find a house yet?"
We both nodded. Stacie showed Jade the house and Jade was excited to see the bedrooms.

"We should start packing it's already 9:00." Jade said.
"WHAT?!" Stacie and I said together.
How the fuck did time go by so quickly?!

~_~_~_

I was in my room getting ready to pack. Jade and Stacie were in the living room packing as well.

I took some suitcases out from under my bed and placed it on my bed.

I walked over to my closet and started folding all of my clothes, once I was done packing all my clothes I zipped up the suitcase and set it down on the floor. I have alot of clothes but it's a big suitcase.
I walked in my bathroom and put all my shampoos and conditioners in a bag along with my body washes.
I walked towards the sink and put my toothbrush, toothpaste, and other morning stuff in another bag.
I opened the drawer where all my hair stuff is, I got out my curling iron, straightener, moose, gel, ect and put them in the next suitcase. I put all my makeup in my makeup pouch and put that along with the bags in the suitcase.
I walked around my room making sure I didn't forget anything.
Once I was finished packing everything I added my laptop on top.

I walked down stairs to see Jade and Stacie asleep with their suitcases next to them. I grabbed my iPhone and went upstairs. Still here and I'm missing Harry. Why?

---------------------------------------------

Can you guess why Ari misses Harry? Comment why you think she does.

Book is almost over):

NEVER FEAR! SEQUEL IS NEAR!

2 more chapter): Dont cry):

I'm crying. jk jk jk.

Bye~~