1

The Mind. It's an amazing thing. The mind has endurance, and lots of it. Each mind see's the world differently. Some see clear, and some see blurry. The mind of what makes the world go round. The uniqueness of each and every mind. How fast or slow a person processes information. It's just the mind. The mind has a mind of its own. It tells us what to do at times, and at times we control it. It's amazing.
    How people perceive information. One person's compliment could be another person's insult. That's okay. That's the uniqueness of the mind at it's finest. It works in mysterious ways. We never know what's going to happen, or what we're going to think. The world could be flying by to one person, and could be crawling along to another person. That's the mind at it finest. Anonymous actions and thoughts.
    Mental disorders really get the mind going. They trick the mind. They make you feel many different ways, and they control you. The mind just wants to be normal, but the mind takes over into his foreign state and festers in glory thinking it's all that, and that your going to let it control you. Little did it know, you keep fighting it. The virgin mind is fighting this foreign mind in one's head. Theres depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and more. These disorders control the mind and attempt to take over. They make you see the world in the deadliest form whether you like it or not. The victims of these disorders are different and see the world very differently the the average mind. Those minds suffer, and go through pain daily, and it's not fair, and it never will be.
    In final thought, the mind is the human voice. It's the window to the soul. If the mind is sad, it makes the person sad. If the mind is happy, it makes the person happy. You are your mind, and your mind is you. Whether you like what you get or not, you need to treat your mind with respect, and treat it kindly, since the mind is capable of many things, good or bad.