E- Wedding Day - Wedding Series

Ethan's POV:

Today was the day. I was finally marrying the love of my life, (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I remember when i proposed to her months ago. We've been planning the wedding ever since that night, and today was finally the day. I was so nervous yet so excited. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I was currently getting ready in my hotel room, the hotel near the beach, with Alex, Nate, and Grayson. My hands were shaking and so many questions were running through my head.

What if she freaks out and leaves?

What if she feels like we're rushing this and doesn't even show up?

What if she doesn't say 'I do'?

I took a deep breath and tried to shake the anxiety off. If she didn't want to marry me, she wouldn't have said yes. I kept telling myself that over and over again. I was now fully dressed: black pants, white dress shirt, light grey tie, and my suit jacket. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and I smiled. Not to sound full of myself or anything, but damn I looked good.

But (Y/N) is gonna look 1000x better.

Your POV:

You were in your room with your bridesmaids getting ready. You already had your hair and nails done, and you were currently having your makeup done. You were wearing a silk robe, along with the other girls, as everyone talked about random things. Your mind was on one thing the whole time. Ethan. How he was doing at the moment, what he was doing, what he was thinking. Once you were done with makeup, you decided to finally start getting dressed. You had a pair of matching white lace panties, but took your bra off as the back of your dress is open. You slipped the dress on, and had help from your mom and best friend to zip it up and clip the top. They started to smooth the bottom of the dress out, to make sure that there was no wrinkles or anything on it. Once you were content with how you looked, you had help with slipping on your garter, veil, hair piece, and high heels. Once finally ready, you looked in the mirror one last time.

This is it.

You guys made your way down to the lobby, where you were gonna wait until the wedding actually started. You heard your mom say that Ethan is already at the altar, waiting for it to start. The groomsmen met up with you and the girls to pair up with their partner. Your dad stood next to you, waiting to finally give you away to Ethan.

Ethan's POV:

I was now standing at the altar waiting for the girls to come out of the hotel. I was a nervous wreck still; maybe even more than I was back at the hotel. I saw (Y/N)'s mom and aunt make their way back, smile, and nod. That meant that they were ready. Well this is finally it. I first saw (Y/N)'s best friend and Grayson make their way down the aisle, then Alex and (Y/N)'s sister, then Nate and another one of her friends, lastly my best friend from back home and her cousin. 2 of our younger cousins lastly made their way down, he holding the rings and her throwing down flower petals. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard everyone stand up from their seats, and I knew she was here. I opened my eyes, seeing my beautiful girl. She took my breath away. Her hair was up in a low bun, she had a beautiful bouquet in her hands, and that beautiful dress. Oh god. Tears sprung to my eyes as she continued her way down the aisle and closer to me. She made eye contact with me and I melted inside. I really am marrying the most beautiful, amazing, and most gorgeous girl in the world.

Wow. I'm a lucky man.

Your POV:

Once everyone had left, you were left with your dad in the hotel lobby.

"I'm so happy for you. You're marrying a wonderful man. He's very lucky to be with you. And I'm glad you chose him and not that other guy who you dated before Ethan," your dad spoke up from beside you. He was talking about your boyfriend before Ethan, he wasn't the best guy; he had a reputation of dating girls just for sex, then break up with them and tell his friends about it. They also had a little "game" to see how many girls they could get with in one semester. You had found out about a week after you started dating, and broke up before he could try anything.

You smiled at your dad and nodded.

"Yeah. Ethan's the right guy. And I'm glad you like him." You gave him a long hug and he pulled back after a few seconds.

"Come on. You have to get to a wedding." You both laughed as you linked his arm with yours and held your bouquet with your other hand. You made your way to the venue, and immediately saw everyone stand up. They all looked at you and smiled, you smiled back. You locked eyes with Ethan, and saw him crying. He looked so handsome in his suit. You teared up a little and finally made it to where Ethan was standing. Your dad kissed your cheek and let go of your arm, going to sit by your mom. You walked to Ethan and he immediately grabbed your hands.

"You look so beautiful, baby."

"You look quite handsome, Eth." He smiled and looked at the officiant (I honestly don't know what they're called 😁)

*skipping the actual wedding lol sorry*

Your POV:

"Do you, Ethan Grant Dolan take (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife? Say I do."

"I do." He smiled.

"Do you, (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), take Ethan Grant Dolan to be your lawfully wedding husband? Say I do."

"I do."

You then placed his ring on his hand as he placed yours on your hand.

"With the power invested in me in the great state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride, Ethan." And with those words, Ethan grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into him, crashing his lips on yours forcefully. Everyone around you was cheering. You finally pulled away and looked at Ethan, who had the biggest smile on his face.

You were now (Y/N) Dolan and you couldn't be happier.

Ethan's POV:

I couldn't be happier. She was now my wife. (Y/N) Dolan. We're married. It's honestly the greatest feeling ever. I smiled at her and kissed her lips one last time before making our way down the aisle. We were both grinning widely as everyone congratulated us. I held her hand and kissed her one last time.

"I can't believe we're married. I honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you baby," I whispered to her.

"I love you too, Ethan. And I can't wait either."