Chapter 2: Group

Your POV

"Mom, do you know our next door neighbors?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sweet old lady that gives chocolate to kittens"

"WHAT SHE DOES THAT?"

"No, they're burnt breadcrumbs"

"Wrong neighbor, I meant the one to our right."

She took a while to respond as if she was searching for an answer.

"No," she took off her apron and began to walk towards me. She placed it around my neck.

"Take care of the orders for me"

After about two agonizing hours of staying in the hot kitchen, she had finally come back. At that time my dad was home and was able to deliver instead of me. I walked up into my room and plunged myself onto my bed.

"I can't believe it!" I placed my hands on my face and began to text Eunjung about BTS being in the house next door to me.

>>Stop kidding<<
>No I'm telling the truth!<
>>Why don't you look out of the window? (╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)<<
>What if I get caught?<
>>At least you'll die happy<<
>>Maybe even be smiling behind jail bars <<

I rolled my eyes at her reply and walked over to my window and pulled back my curtain .

To my surprise, I saw two figures chasing each other. I squinted to make out the faces. One was Jhope dressed in an orange and white stripped track suit and the other looked like V wearing glasses. V was running away from him but it didn't look as though he was the innocent one.

"Not weird at all," I whispered to myself.

"No, that's probably a normal day for them"

They went out of my sights and behind them on a couch were left Jungkook, Suga, Rapmon and Jimin. They were laughing and talking to each other casually.

"They're so adorable," I whispered and fangirled internally (at least I thought so).
When I looked back, I saw Jimin. I swore our eyes met before he took a double take. I saw him squint a second time and I quickly hid and closed my curtain.

'Oh no, oh no, oh-- wait. He probably didn't see me. He wasn't wearing his glasses..' I thought to myself. If he even wears glasses at home.

BTS POV

"Yah," Jimin said to get the group's attention but they continued talking and running around the house.

"Yah!" He tapped Rap monster.

"What?" Rap monster stopped his conversation to reply to the younger.

"I can't see that far but I think I saw someone looking at us from over there," Jimin raised his arm and pointed at the house across from them.

"V, give me my glasses!" J-Hope snatched them off of V's face and put them on.

"I don't see anything"

The seven of them looked at the curtained windows for a few seconds.

"Put on your glasses for once," J-Hope pushed Jimin's head playfully.

"OH! OOOOHH!!! YAAAAH! Look!"

They all flinched and quickly turned their heads to V who was pointing and panicking but frozen in one place. All of them shot their head to the direction V was pointing.

"OH!"

"They hid again!"

"I told you!" Jimin shouted.

"Was that a girl?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"No, it's a boy with really long hair and feminine features," V made a face at him.

"Leave her alone

"Leave her alone. Who wouldn't want to look at me?" Jin said with pride.
They all shook their heads at Jin.

YOUR POV

The second time I looked, they were all looking at the same direction. V pointed at me and his jaw dropped. I shut the curtain and just went back to bed.

'Aye, saw my husbands f--'

I shook my head to break my thoughts.

Part of me wanted to laugh at V's face when he saw me and the other part felt like I totally bombed my chances in ever meeting them peacefully again.

>Next Day

"Mom, I promise! I'll do anything but that!" I whined.

"Do you know how much mon--" she cleared her throat.

"They'll pay you. Our neighbors don't want to clean and cook all the time. The manag-- I mean, they already asked because they like our food"

"I'll do anything! I'll clean my room and deliver, like the things I never do!" I tugged on her sleeve.

"Ugh. Let go and leave already," she struggled with my hands and eventually threw them off of her. She pushed me out of the house and quickly locked the door.

"Mom! Let me back inside!"

"Hello from the other side so that you can work work work work work work"

'Ugh, she needs to stop watching YouTube'

I began to shuffle my feet towards the house and went up the steps. Every step I took, my heart pounded more.

'Please don't recognize me'

I rang the door bell and it opened a few seconds after.

"Hello," Jungkook smiled shyly but sweetly and bowed. I bowed also with a smile. Suddenly I heard a gasp from behind him, a chuckle and a slight glimpse of V.

"Woah, the Peeper!"

'Great. Just...Great'