Hurt (1)

Lucas POV

The yells coming from her mouth were unbearable.

I watched with wide eyes as the 2 girls I cared about more then anything fought the worst fight I had ever seen.

But with each other.

"YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING MAYA! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS BUT YOUR SO SARCASTIC I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

"Do you even hear yourself!! We are best friends why would you ever think anything like that?! Obviously just the little girl part of you just seems as though she needs to tear us a part! Riley can you just get over one little problem without having to scream so much!?

The fighting had been going on for almost 10 minutes. We were all alone at Riley's house talking when suddenly Riley started acting so rude to Maya. Maya being the strong independent stood up for herself. I wasn't even sure why this all started, but apparently Riley felt as though Maya is keeping secrets from her and--

That's when it happend.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MAYA! YOUR JUST A PATHETIC DEPRESSED GIRL WHO DOESNT DESERVE TO BE MY FRIEND! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, YOU MESS UP EVERYTHING, AND I HOPE YOU DIE! JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS DEAD DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO GO RUINING EVERYONE ELSES LIVES BECAUSE GUESS WHAT!? IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE! YOUR NOT SPECIAL! SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!

Everyone was silent.

I never had imagined Riley would ever say anything like that. I looked at Maya, expecting her to be furious. But instead I saw something way worse.

Tears.

I had never seem Maya cry before. She was always so strong. Even now she looked strong, but you could tell her spirit was diminished.

Tears streamed down her cheeks so fast it was as if her dad had left all over again.

"I-if that's how you feel then..."

"GET OUT!"

Maya, tears streaming from her face to the floor, then walked out the window into the freezing night.

I went after her, I had too.

"Lookie-Pookie, where are you--"

But I didn't answer Riley.

The freezing air hit me like a slap to the face. But I didn't care. I followed the trace of tears all the way to an abandoned Park bench.

And there sat the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Even with tears, Maya was still beautiful. She was always beautiful.

Even though I like Riley, after what was said, I don't know who to love anymore.

Or do I?

*Authors Note*

So, that was a pretty fast start but I hate reading Lucaya fanfitions that just drag on and onnnn, I wanna give the fans what they want! So to clear things up, I do not hate Riley, I just think Lucaya is more important sooozzzzzz ya XD. More to come! BACCA