Why???

It's was morning I headed down stairs to where toriel or mom as I like to call her was. Well it was a holiday of course it was Christmas. Mom was cooking food for our party, everyone of my friends I made in the underground was there Sans, Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne, and alphys was coming but one of my human friends came down too sadey*my cousin is in this go subscribe to her channel* they all came in and I sat by sadey and everyone else quickly went to there seat. Sans my crush was looking at sadey for a while, I also new sadey had a secret crush on sans. I didn't know sans like sadey, but papyrus did know I liked him so did the others.
*time skip brought to by lazy author and crazy cousins*

My Pov
After food I went over to mom I asked her if I can go outside she said yes. So I ran to the Castel to my Dad asgore it took a bout 2 days to get there, I thought everyone was looking for me but I guess not. When I got there dad had told me the news that sans and sadey were dating I got furious/sad and I asked him to kill me to break the barrier well that didn't go well dad was crying I told him that it was okay to use my soul.

Asgore's Pov

I had killed my own daughter to save the underground she was very brave and had a big heart. I broke the barrier and brought Skele to flowey my son or asriel. We had turned her into a flower but she was blue one she was beautiful.

My Pov
I woke up as a flower I looked up to see dad and my bro flowey/asriel just staring at me. I was thinking that sans ans sadey would have a happy life so I would just live down here with flowey.

Sans Pov

Sadey and me were looking for skele for 2 days this is the 3rd day. Someone had broke the barrier I was surprised who asgore would kill. I was figuring it out that skele wouldn't come back after sadey and me became a couple. We were walking to where you would meet flowey at and we saw Asgore, flowey, and a little blue flower I didn't know who it was but it sounded like skele!?!

Sadey's Pov
I knew skele liked sans but he was interested in me. I saw a little blue flower she sounded like skele. I was wondering that flower was skele, sans and me ran toward them and she looked at me with death treating eyes her eyes said "I will kill you".

Cliffhanger!!! tell me if you like this just was thinking this through...if you want more like this and comment ok see ya later