Sperated

Chirping could be heared through out the forest as a bunch of two headed monkeys jumped from tree to tree as they made there way to the river that was on the other side of the forest itself.

The sound of chirping was covered by the sound of a person groaning as the sat up from the floor were once they opened there eyes they came face to face with sneerling deer that had four eyes on its face.

Shooting up of the floor they shuffered backwards whilst looking around their surrounding only to notice the huge trees and the long grass that was being eaten by the wierd creatures that were in front of them.

Meanwhile across on the otherside of the forest another person was sitting up to realise that all around them was sand 'were the hell am i' they thought whilst standing and checking out there surroundings.

Looking round whilst placing there hand over there eyes so they could see cause of the sun they spotted a figure in the distence from were they stood.

Walking towards it slowly they started shouting "HELLO" but got no reply back so they continued walking over to were the figure stood.

"HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME?" they shouted when they got nothing back from the figure, but as they got closer and closer the figure turned out to be a rock in a shape of a figure.

"Great, lost in a place i don't even know" they mummered before a loud Raw was heared. Turning they saw two figures one was running whilst it looked like it was also throwing something at the big figure that was behind them.

 As the figures were getting closer, they could started to see what the figures are, they could tell what the smallest figure was but when they noticed what they bigger figure was they started to slowly back away but as they got closer the ended up turning before running as fast as they could away from the two figures that seem to be following them.

"HOLEY CRAY THAT'S A T-REX" they shouted as they started speeding up with their running without looking back towards the two figures which were a male human and a masive t-rex that was chasing them.

Running as fast as they could they saw a masive rock that would hide them just up ahead and once they were near it they didn't slow down so they ended up skidding around the rock where there back hit the wall on the over side were they then hide from the two figures that were still running there way.

Meanwhile in a deepest part of the darkest cave there sat in a cage hanging from the cieling was another figure who was new to this place.

Humming to their selfs, they waited till someone walked in to maybe kill them or wait till someone found them before they died.

"My god, i'm so bored" they whispered to themself's before looking around to see if they could see if their alone or not.

Spinning round in the cage they didn't noticed the old man sat in another cage watching them as they spun around the cage making it turn with them whilst they made the sound of a child who was having fun.

The sound of caughing earned them to stop spinning before they slowly turned their head round to look at the person who had caughed at them to get their attention.

"Can i help you?" was the first thing they said when they noticed the old man who sat their with a smirk on his face.

"Well, it's just strange to see a person like you sat in a cage acting like a .... Child" was the old mans reply before he turned his back to them.

"Jerk" they muttered whilst turning their back towards him as well.

Throught out the cage they both didn't speak to each other for what felt like hours untill they started to hear someone walking to where they were.

Turning their head they both watched as three bulkey men walked into 'cage room' as they called it and stood looking at them before two of them started walking over to the cage they were in.

Looking at the old man from the corner of their eyes they whispered just as the cage door opened "this is how you get out of a cage" before attacking the man that went to grab them.

The old man watched as the new comer thourght with the three men that walked into the room with an amusment showing in his eyes.