Prologue

A lock of blonde hair fell from behind her hood.
"I'll give you one more chance." She commanded smoothly aiming a small black pistol at the masked face in front of her.
"Where is he?" The masked figure ticked a few times, unamused.
"Who-who-who?" It replied it's glowing eyes boring into those of the hooded figure, as if daring it to shoot. The hooded figure chewed on her lip, and lowered the gun.
"You know me all to well," she stepped forward "you knew I would never shoot." Her lips twitched, her expression was unreadable with the rest of her face shadowed by the hood.
"But do you know who I am?" Her tone was curious as she stepped forward again.
"Information...: unknown..." The masked one answer. The hooded figure slid her hands over the rim of her hood, flashing her face at the creature.
"You are not possible!" It spluttered "you do not exist!" Her lips twisted into a smile.
"Correctamondo you'll have to wait a few years for that, now tell me. Where is the doctor?"
"You are unarmed."
"Tisk, pity you are wrong." She pulled out a silver rod with a blue end, " I would never kill you, but dis activating is a different story." She held out the rod.
"Where is he?"
"Knowledge declined" her lips formed a frown.
"Then I'm sorry for what in about to do." The end of the rod began glowing and a humming sound filled the silence. She turned and ran quick as the wind leaving only one trace. The masked robot, now dis activated, traced with a note:
I will find you Doctor, and you will find me. After all trouble always seems to find us.