Chapter 13

Hey. It's been a few weeks sorry.
Also, have you seen I changed my name and profile picture and stuff? I though it was time to change things up.

(Frank up top ^^).

(Slightly unedited)

Now for what you're actually here for

-----

"Uhm what's going on?" I hear someone say. I groan and go to stretch but my right arm doesn't go very far.

Crap. I totally forgot about the handcuffs.

I finally register the voice. "Oh, hey mom." I say to her trying to sit up to the best of my ability. "What in the world are you doing?" She asks me looking at the sleeping Ash.

"Well he thought it would be funny to handcuff us and then lose the key." I say. She just looks at me weirdly "Okaayyyyyy..." She says as she backs out slowly.

I tug at the handcuffs waking up Ash. "Dude, we have school get up." He groans "We're literally handcuffed together, I think it'd be best to not go to school." He says and sticks his face back into the pillow." He lifts his head back up "And you're also in a onesie."

He's got a point

"Ugh fine, but we're going out to get something to detach us from one another." I say getting out of the bed dragging him into the bathroom so I can brush my teeth. I brush my hair while I'm at it and let Ash use an extra toothbrush.

We go downstairs to smell something burning. "What in tarnation is going on?" I say walking into the kitchen to see dad failing miserably at making muffins. "Uhm what were you trying to achieve?" I ask him while laughing. He fake glares at me "I was trying to make muffins and I went to go get dressed and i got side tracked and well..." He says. He then looks down and goes red. And I mean red.

"Please do not tell me you were doing... stuff last night or so help me God you will become a fucking nun." Oh my gosh. What. The . Hell.

"What are you going on about?" I ask very confused about what's going on. I then realise that the whole handcuff situation looks a little sketchy. "Oh my gosh, Dad no, ew, no. He just handcuffed us so he could take me to dinner and then lost the key. Ew, dad we didn't, that's just, ew."

"If I find out you're lying so help me God." He whispers to himself walking out of the kitchen.

"You're not supposed to say God's name in vain!" I shout at him "Arg, Aren't you supposed to be at school or something." I hear him say. I smile grabbing my purse and walk out the door.

"Why so quiet?" I ask Ash. "Well I thought you hated me so I was just going to keep my trap shut." He says looking down and nudging at some gravel with his foot. "That's literally the smartest thing I've ever heard you say." I say dragging him towards the sidewalk. He looks a bit shocked but covers it up quickly.

"So, where are we off to?" Ash asks me "I was thinking Lowe's would be a good place to get some bolt cutters, plus it's within walking distance and I'm in need for some walking " He nods and pulls his phone out and starts texting. He seems to be struggling since he's only using one hand.

-----

We have been searching for quite a bit for some stupid bolt cutters.

No luck.

"Excuse me, is there something I can help you with?" This cute old man asks us.

"Yes, do you know where any bolt cutter are?" I ask Frank, I read his name tag. "I do. But there aren't any here, we're all out of stock today."

"Oh okay, well do you have anything else that we can use to cut this with?" I ask holding up the cuffs. "No, but we do have butter." He says giving us a cheeky grin. I laugh. "Alright, we'll give it a shot."

"Okay, follow me then." We follow him to the back of the building. We finally end up in a room that has a table, a fridge, a sink, a stove. Normal break room stuff.

I set my purse down on the table as Frank opens up the fridge and takes out a stick of butter. "Okay, before we start I want you to try to pull your hand out. Don't want to waste perfectly good butter for no reason now do we?" He says smiling again.

I try to pull my hand out but no luck. "Alright well let's go then."

He takes the butter and opens it and rubs it all over my hand and the cuffs. I cringe, a lot." After my hand is drenched in butter I start tugging at it again.

"I think I feel it coming, I think it's- I got it!!" I yell excitedly. My hand is finally free. I go to the sink and wash off the butter.

"Thank you so much Frank, I appreciate it." I give him a big hug.

"My pleasure sweetie." He says giving me a friendly smile. I grab my purse from the table "Well, thank you again but I'll be off. I have some sleep I need to catch up on." I say smiling at Frank one last time before I leave.

-----

Ash's pov

Well that didn't work

"I don't mean this to be rude boy, but something tells me we didn't need to waste that butter."

--------------------

Sup peeps! Hope you enjoy this chapter. :))))

Let me know what you think or if there are any mistakes that you noticed.

And sorry it took me a bit long to update. Sorry 😁😁

Vote

Comment

Love y'all bunches <3