I am

My name is Ariyahna but everyone calls me New York.. Well now they do
When I was in New York I got called many things so many it was hard to keep track a new person everyday called me a new name most of them described me in different ways
I live in Long Island right on the border of Far Rockaway, Queens. It was easy for me in Long Island no trouble except for the nasty creatures in school I had to put in place but other than that I played basketball softball and did my music👌🏾
My mom expected the most from me I mean what mother wouldn't but u know it always itched my nerve that she worried so much. I played basketball every day after school same park and then came home and watched the news seeing the deaths of children and innocent peephole from the street violence that infected the streets I lived by like a disease. It was a Friday a odd Friday nothing felt the same everything felt the slightest bit off and I figured out what it was. The basketball court I played at was gone the nets and rims broken off gone with the wind. I didn't know here to go what to do where am I going to play basketball? Huh? No where we couldn't afford to buy a goal for the house ? The landlord would complain even if we did, but I guess that's life right? There ain't nothing you can do bout it. The only court i knew off was inside the gym that was way yonder. I mean I could like ride my bike but I would stil have to pay for a membership. So naw I was to curious I figured I would ride my bike all around where I lived and find a new court. I rode my bike down the street left right turned corners quick and I found my self finding nothing. I went to circle back home and I realized that I could just cross the highway and u know I would be in another neighborhood. So I pedaled with no hesitation and crossed the highway and I stopped I was in Farrock I was in farrock my new home but I ain't know that yet .