Meeting benny at the sandlot

Breanna Pov
Please Yeah-Yeah take me to the sandlot. " no " my brother said stiernly. Please I said giving him puppy dog eyes because my brother can never resist the puppy dog eyes. " not fair your using the puppy dog eyes............... Buttttttttttt fine" . Really " ya really" I love you Yeah-Yeah " ya ya ya I know. Know come-on we will be late!" Ok ok I am comeing.
* one at the sandlot*
Benny's Pov
Yeah-Yeah you are late I yelled at him. " Yeah-Yeah. I know but I had issues this morning" what type of problem I said back angry " Yeah-Yeah. I have to introduce to someone and she wants to try to play some ball with us". Well Yeah-Yeah who is he. " Yeah-Yeah. change the he to a she because this is my sister Breanna" Yeah-Yeah said scared for his life. " Yeah-Yeah you brought your sister to play ball " ham said madly. Ok ok everyone calm down I yelled then everyone was quite. Yeah-Yeah go get her " o-ok b-Benny "
* when Breanna gets there*
Breannas Pov
My brother comes and gets me and he seems tariffed. He Motioned me to follow him. We walked for a minute till I saw a bunch of boys talking to a boy that looked like there leader. Then all of a sudden they all turned around and stared and my brother Yeah-Yeah introduced me " Everyone this is my sister Breanna " Hi I said in return. Then the boy they were all taking to came up and he introduced all of the boys. " Hi Breanna, I am Benjamin but
you can call me Benny. And this is is Scotty but we call him Smalls, that's Hameltion but we call him Ham. Thats Squints, And that's Kenny, that's burteum and Timmy and Tommy repeat " I saw that after he said all of there names they spit. Then Benny said " go stand in left-center Breanna " ok Benny. All I know is that I think Benny is so cute. Wow I could look at him all day. Then all of a sudden a ball came at me and I ran backwards and everyone expected for me to fall but I caught it instead. I through it straight to my brother and thanks to that I was the first person who had ever got Benny out. But after that they made me apart of the team. So know I can see Benny everyday and play baseball at the same time. From know on I will love my brother Yeah-Yeah forever. 
A/n
I hope you like it. And please enjoy the story.