Up to bat

Breanna Pov
Like normal I was standing left-center. Probably setting a record for the amount of times a girl has cought a baseball. Then Benny came up and asked " hey the guys want to see if you can bat. So I guess this is an big test. And I have faith you will hit a homer "
Ok Benny I will bat. Then all of a sudden as I was walking up to plate and I remembered the last time I batted. It was 5 years ago. * my bestie Lela dared me to hit a ball out of the park. The scariest part was my brother was watching with all his freinds ( the team ). I stepped up to bat and Lela was ready to pitch. Keep your eyes on the ball. Well all of a sudden the ball went down and smacked my ankle. After that day I never wanted to bat again. Yeah-Yeah looked at me like he cared that His sister was about to bat. Because he was there to help me home after the incident. But I didn't care I was going to show them that a girl can play baseball and impress Benny with my speed. Seriously Lela calls me The Flash. But then i snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the ball. Kenny threw the ball and I closed eyes and swung and herd the ball smash against the bat and I threw it and ran as I saw Smalls struggle to get the ball as every other player watched me run. Even Benny was watching me run. As I touched home Smalls got the ball. For the rest of the day everyone was congratulating me on making a home run.
Later that day
Breanna Pov
As we walked home my brother stopped and said " Yeah-Yeah. Guys have a nickname for Breanna " everyone said " what is it Yeah-Yeah " oh no " Yeah-Yeah. It is Flash because she can run fast. Probably as fast as Benny " wow I was aspecting worse. Benny then spoke up " well that's a perfect nickname for her as long as Breanna is ok with it ". Everyone stared at me and I finally said ok. Just then Benny pulled you to the side " welcome to the sandlot team Flash " Why thank you Benny the jet. " welcome. And we'll see you tomorrow Flash " bye Benny. As me and my brother walked home he punched my arm and said " you like Benny " as soon as he said that I blushed a deep red and looked down and said Yeah-Yeah you tell anyone I tell everyone you middle name. " please no I won't tell a sole " good boy Allen Alexander McCalennan. " shut-up Flash "
A/n
I made up Yeah-Yeahs middle name.