HeartBroken

Hi Everyone! This is not one of my normal ships, like Nalu and GrayZa. It is Rogue/Erza and Lucy/Sting Fanfic. I really got into the other fanfics of these ships. I kinda teensy weensy ship these guys. Hope you enjoy!

A/N: As always no hate pls. Nobody likes it right?

"But...but Natsu?"

"I'm sorry Luce, but Lissanna asked me out yesterday, I accepted her feelings." Natsu said apologising.

"Oh, I really thought we had something..." Lucy said as she teared up.

She ran from the guild back to her place.

"Gray?" Erza said heartbroken.

Nobody knew about Erza's crush on Gray. Only Lucy. She watched as Gray and Juvia happily talked together. It was now official. They're dating.

Erza slowly went out the guild and went back to Fairy Hills.

"Lucy!" Erza called to see her running away.

Lucy stopped in her tracks. Wiping her eyes for her friend not to see.

"Yeah, yeah what Erza." Lucy said trying to hide herself.

"Natsu didn't accept you..." Erza said to her.

"No. He has Lissanna..." Lucy said tearing up more.

"I'm sorry Lucy, the same for me. Gray has finally accepted Juvia."

Both girls sighed.

"You....you wanna leave Fairy Tail..." Erza suggested.

"What? You're serious!" Lucy said in shock.

"I can't face Gray anymore, when he looks into my eyes he'll know something is wrong with me! I can't afford for him to try and do something for me when he has someone!"

"Well...I....I guess we could.." Lucy said hesitating.

Then a follow up questions came.

"Where are we going to go? Where are we going to get money? How will we work?" Lucy then thought.

"Sabertooth. They will accept up." Erza said.

"I Guess so." Lucy said.

"Come on let's go tell Master." Erza and her walked back to the guild.

~Timeskip~

"You want to what! Leave the guild!" Makarov shouted, pounded his hand on the desk.

"Yes..." Both girls said in unison.

"But you are both very strong women, it would be devastating for you to leave the family." He told.

"We have made up our mind, we want to leave the guild." Erza said strongly.

"If you say."

Makarov had took their guild marks off. The girls left quietly for no one to know. They told the master for him to announce the news to the guild when he wanted.

"Children!" As he got out of his office.

Everyone looked up, to see him disappointed and devastated.

"It is now announced that, Erza Scarlet and Lucy Heartfilia, are leaving the guild..."

"NANI?!?!?!"